Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,761 to 10,780 of 11,365

Magician

Our next European exclusive physical release is Crime O'Clock, published by Just For Games.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

I will definitely be getting Sonic Origins Plus for Switch and PS5.

Also, Lego 2K Drive is a digital code in a box for Switch

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

For you horizontal shmup fans, Trouble Witches Final is our next Southeast Asian release.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Bunkerneath

Had an email from Strictly Limited Games for pre-orders:

Untitled

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath
Unfortunately, not relevant to me right now since I placed a pre-order recently when they opened orders for Blast Brigade.

Understandably it's them trying to drive some sales for their older releases that didn't sell through, or general lull periods between new releases.

RupeeClock

Bunkerneath

@RupeeClock Yeah, I don't need it either, but just thought other people might like it
Also it's only for this week, so not very helpful to be honest

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

RupeeClock

Bayonetta 1 Switch physicals are back in-stock at My Nintendo UK Store, but there's a very interesting process here.
Accessing the listing on the site will prompt you about a previous registering your interest campaign, and not let you view it.
I did previously register my interest, following the link in an email redirected me to a queue, and after a brief wait and using a verification code sent back to my email, this took me to the usual ordering page where I was able to place an order for the physical pretty painlessly.

This bodes well for future physical pre-order releases like the Zelda Tears of the Kingdom collector's edition and amiibo.

Still doesn't help that they're opening pre-orders like this on 11am on a work day.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath Cool, and it's still in-stock.
When I checked the queueing system last night, it mentioned my position in the queue was something like 6150.
Since it's a sought-after game that's only £25 and specifically required registering interest, it's safe to assume Nintendo UK had a print run of at least 6000, maybe more.

I'm actually pretty pleased with how they handled this, they really mitigated fears of selling out and the queueing system was painless and convenient. My main complaint is that they still shadow drop these sorts of things and aren't great at communicating things still.
Boutique publishers like LRG have it right that you announce upcoming pre-orders and have consistent scheduling of when they open.

RupeeClock

Magician

Death or Treat coming from Perp Games in Europe.

Untitled

RupeeClock

Super Rare Games are going to fulfil replacement cartridges for Hell Pie, as detailed in an important update email they've sent out.
Orders that have not yet shipped will have replacement cartridges with the v1.04 patch on it, unless you contact them and otherwise specify you're okay to receive a copy that isn't corrected, so you can use a digital update to fix the issue. They're also providing options for sealed collectors who would like to reseal it.

Otherwise, they've provided a form on their website for customers who are interested in a reprint, the submissions deadline is April 12th. They are expecting the reprinted cartridges to be start shipping early May.
https://superraregames.com/pages/hell-pie-reprint-request

I've applied for a reprint, and they've communicated on the request form that customers who already have their copy do not need to send in their original copy.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Bunkerneath

@RupeeClock I've done the same. Haven't got round to playing it yet but it's good they are doing this. As they did say it was fully patched before orders went live. But hey hopefully good news

I AM ERROR

Hamstrman

RupeeClock wrote:

Super Rare Games are going to fulfil replacement cartridges for Hell Pie, as detailed in an important update email they've sent out.
Orders that have not yet shipped will have replacement cartridges with the v1.04 patch on it, unless you contact them and otherwise specify you're okay to receive a copy that isn't corrected, so you can use a digital update to fix the issue. They're also providing options for sealed collectors who would like to reseal it.

Otherwise, they've provided a form on their website for customers who are interested in a reprint, the submissions deadline is April 12th. They are expecting the reprinted cartridges to be start shipping early May.
https://superraregames.com/pages/hell-pie-reprint-request

I've applied for a reprint, and they've communicated on the request form that customers who already have their copy do not need to send in their original copy.

But the form you linked has an option for "my order containing the game hasn't shipped yet" suggesting you have to request the new cart even if your order hasn't shipped yet. On reddit, someone said you had to fill it out no matter what. Is that wrong information?

Hamstrman

Magician

@Hamstrman I would fill it out no matter what. Whether you order has already been received or is waiting to be shipped because it's part of the bundle.

Hamstrman

@Magician oh I did! As soon as I saw the form on reddit, I filled it out. I can totally see them trying to get out of reprinting all copies because someone just assumed they'd get the new one.

Hamstrman

Magician

New listings on Gamefly today.

Hammerwatch II: The Chronicles Edition https://www.gamefly.com/game/hammerwatch-ii-the-chronicles-ed...

NOOB: The Factionless (Play-Asia created a page for this release a while back) https://www.gamefly.com/game/noob-the-factionless/5039776

I loved the first Hammerwatch, so I'll be there day-one for the sequel.

NOOB though? I'm not familiar with. Looks like a basic turn-based rpg.

Edited on by Magician

theepictorkoal

@Magician Thank you for informing us with your post. Never heard of NOOB: The Factionless until now. Being a basic turn based RPG personally is appealing for me, so planning on picking this one up when physical pre orders start appearing at other US stores.

theepictorkoal

Magician

King of Fighters XIII for Switch is hype.

I assume Pix'N Love are in discussions for the physical distribution as I type this.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic