Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,681 to 10,700 of 11,405

ElRoberico

@Magician it looks really good, but I'm in a game freeze until TotK.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Magician

Cozy Grove is up on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BWZN37ZB

And I had exactly enough gift card balance remaining to cover this, so...that's awesome.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Mmm, Curse of the Dead Gods from LRG next week. Now that's hype. Easily the best souls-like indie game not named Hades. I usually don't spring for LRG partnered distributions, but CotDG is a must-have for the collection.

Also, Blast Brigade will be coming from Strictly Limited.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ElRoberico

@Magician Have they said if it comes with the DLC as well?

Magician

@ElRoberico Curse of the Dead Cells? Or something else?

I would assume it's included, but I'm not sure.

ElRoberico

@Magician Sorry, I only saw the comment about Cozy Grove. I've admittedly never heard of Curse of the Dead Cells until today.

Magician

@ElRoberico

Ah, no worries. Yes, the NeighBears (lol, cute) DLC will be on the cartridge.

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

@Magician - Both of those, extemely excited to see.

Curse of the Dead Gods, man, feels like a good week.

Paraka

ElRoberico

@Magician everything about the game is so goshdarn cute, and I can't wait to dive into it. I have it digitally, but if I fall in love, I'm not above double dipping, especially if it's completely preserved.

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer Very cool. I'm glad that one is on track for you. But I wonder what's going on with the Wily Jetman physical release? Funstock announced a collaboration with Badland Publishing for the physical release of that game last year.

I assume Badland Publishing's notorious financial issues have sidelined that deal? Not sure.

I know that both the Vampire Masquerade double pack and Werewolf: The Apocalypse were scheduled for April, but then were delayed to the latter half of 2023. Considering BP's usual shenanigans, who knows if those games will cross the finish line either. sigh

MarioBrickLayer

@Magician I received an email from Funstock on 1st November:-

An update on your Funstock order

You are receiving this email as you have an outstanding pre-order for Willy Jetman: Astromonkey's Revenge for the Nintendo Switch with Funstock, and we have an important update for you.

We are incredibly sorry to inform you that this product has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Our support team is currently working to arrange refunds for those who have pre-ordered this title.

Could a different publisher get involved?

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer There's always a chance.

Magician

Speaking of Funstock.

Lord Winklebottom Investigates...?
Untitled

ElRoberico

@Magician Apparently it’s incredible for what it is. It looks so good.

Hamstrman

Belexes wrote:

Hamstrman wrote:

I wanted to get Hell Pie, but the bugs at present... I just couldn't.

SRG communicated on their socials before the sale that the bugs have been repaired and that there may be a small patch or two in the future, no different than any other game. They stated this is why they waited until 2023 for this one.

This is likely why the standard sold out. Still plenty of the steelbook available.

Awww man. They were down to 4% stock and I just watched them disappear because I didn't know. Thanks for the info though.

Hamstrman

Magician

Ghost Song physical coming from Humble Games.

Edit: P.S. - Super Rare's next release is Islets. More metroidvania goodness. Nice choice, nice choice.

Edited on by Magician

MarioBrickLayer

Super Rare Games have announced their next release, Islets. Has anyone played it?

I found a 100% walkthrough on Youtube

Nintendolife gave it an 8/10
https://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/switch-eshop/islets

EDIT:-

Sorry @Magician, I missed the mention of this on your last post.

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic