Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,701 to 10,720 of 11,399

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer

No worries.

According to aggregate scores, Islets is super-solid.

https://opencritic.com/game/13586/islets

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Dead in Vinland is the next numbered release from EastAsiaSoft.

I can't count the number of times I've seen it on discount and being tempted to pull the trigger.

I'm glad I abstained.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Hamstrman

I've never shared information on this thread before, so I hope this interests anyone. Fingers crossed that it's true! I know Play Asia tends to jump the gun on things.

Hamstrman

ElRoberico

My timing sucks because I just bought Tunic...

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Teksetter

@MarioBrickLayer
Thank you for the excellent news! I was waiting for Tunic to finally get a physical release. There's a bunch of tempting games in today's announcements. @_@;;

Edited on by Teksetter

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer

Sweet.

Now I have something to bundle with an order for Ooblets once Tunic is in stock.

RupeeClock

Fantastic, I've been looking forward to getting Tunic physical.
I'm tempted to order from Fangamer US directly so I can get that hardcover instruction manual alongside it, but the shipping is likely to be prohibitively expensive, so I might end up ordering from Videogames Plus or another importer. Since this is Fangamer, a Europe retail release may happen as they often have done.

RupeeClock

ElRoberico

@MarioBrickLayer I'm not a fan of keeping sealed copies, but I might double-dip with it regardless. And I haven't even played Tunic yet. I might play it once I finish slogging through Brilliant Diamond (It's not terrible, but I'm dramatic af).

Magician

Kung Fury coming from LRG.

No, just...no thank you. Hell no. Never. Nadda. Nuh uh. Nope.

Umm...no.

Magician

CRYMACHINA preorders from NIS America should be popping around the usual places today.

Miadaskate

Weird that Tunic isn’t getting an Xbox release considering it was on there first. How does it run on Switch? I imagine it’s not very demanding, but…..

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

Tunic is already up on Amazon UK, no need to import.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fangamer-TUNIC-Switch/dp/B0BXSK9VLG

I'll still be importing because I wanted the hardcover manual Fangamer is offering, I've already ordered, so.

@Zuljaras
The minimum print run for Xbox platform games is apparently 10K units, which is why you so rarely see any boutique publishers going for it.
Something may have changed as Limited Run Games has started a numbered line of Xbox Series X releases, it could be something they were able to arrange as part of Embracer Group.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock I believe LRG have been Xbox brand ambassadors for a couple or few years now. I assume that allows them and them alone to produce Xbox physical games at a lower number than the 10k minimum. But I'm not sure.

Magician

Trek to Yomi is up on AmazonNA (a month or so after it had been made available on AmazonUK).

https://www.amazon.com/Trek-Yomi-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0BXQ4B8TF

There's also a deluxe edition for $15 more, if you'd like. But for a digital soundtrack and softcover artbook?

Meh.

Personally, I'll probably skip this. The whole deal with foreground objects obstructing camera views in combat does not sound appealing.

Edited on by Magician

ElRoberico

@Magician I'm interested in it, but it's a hard skip for me on Switch. I adore my Switch, but when it comes to PS5/XBX games on it...
Untitled

Edited on by ElRoberico

Magician

@ElRoberico

Nice gif choice.

I don't doubt The Heartbreak Kid actually shoot adored Ric Flair, at least a little bit.

ElRoberico

@Magician oh he loved Flair. If you ask each of them who the greatest of all time is, they each say each other.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic