Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 4,501 to 4,508 of 4,508

TheBigBlue

@StarPoint inject it with crash bandicoot fighter data

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I donโ€™t know. Hereโ€™s your signature.

LuigiTheGreenFire

Dpullam wrote:

I am still disappointed in myself for not buying Super Smash Bros Ultimate yet. It is absolutely on my bucket list. I have enjoyed every Super Smash Bros game that has came out, so I am not cetain why I haven't delved into this one yet.

What's the hold-up? Financial reasons?
The game is almost 4 and a half years old now, and still very much worth jumping into. If you're holding out for a good sale, that's pretty unrealistic.
Brawl (in other regions, but not NA), 3DS, and Wii U were never part of Nintendo Selects. Even if Nintendo Selects or a replacement line finally come to Switch, there's no guarantee Smash will be a part of the lineup.
Smash is one of those games I'll pay $60 for, and even another $55 for all the DLC fighters and their stages.
Maybe Nintendo will do a deluxe version on the next system with all DLC plus a few new things for $60-$70, but I wouldn't count on that.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

Dpullam

@LuigiTheGreenFire I actually ended up buying it about a week and a half ago and I have been really enjoying the World of Light mode. It is a nice escape from the normal Super Smash Bros gameplay that I have grown accustomed to. And I have been playing the game with my kids which has been of great enjoyment to me.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

card-crunch78

I have a REALLY dumb question regarding "World of Light".

It's been theorized that Palutena and Bayonetta COULD have survived Galeem's attack, but their plot armor was stripped away (mainly because they're both not on the "original 8" like Kirby is) and thus became the last set of characters you can unlock in that mode.

Now I get that Palutena could have survived due to being a goddess, but I've never played the "Bayonetta" series, so can someone explain to me HOW she could have? All I know is that she's a witch who hunts angels for some reason.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Ryu_Niiyama

@card-crunch78 Probably because Bayonetta has punched a resurrected/construct goddess into the sun and destroyed the evil version of the god of humanity. But she is still mortal in the traditional sense (other than her kind are very long lived). I havenโ€™t beaten 3 so I donโ€™t know what she did there. So YMMV.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

card-crunch78

@Ryu_Niiyama Apparently she would've escaped into Purgatorio. (Google helped me)

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

I just defeated my first Legend rank spirit on the Spirit Board!!

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

Maybe Snake should try a different career instead of chiropractor.

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic