Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 4,508

EvilLucario

@PolarExperience Galeem is not the final boss. You can backtrack though.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

I'm looking for a Rainbow Pokemon, does that mean enduring Curry Charizard or is there a different one I should be looking for?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

@Grumblevolcano Ho-oh is in a dungeon I believe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@EvilLucario That's the one I'm on about, the Ho-oh spirit is Curry Charizard.

EDIT: Nevermind, tried it again and it was much easier this time. It spammed Flare Blitz.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

@Grumblevolcano Spirits are very instrumental to your success. Make sure your overall rating is as high as it can be and equip Spirits that either deal with the match in question (for example, equipping anti-hazard Spirits) or really buffs the big positives of your fighter (for example, super-armor at the cost of making you REALLY slow like Ganondorf or Bowser).

At least on Hard difficulty, it can mean the difference between rampant failures and success. Although some 4-star Spirits like The Boss could really kiss my ass.

Also, the skill tree makes a massive difference. Stuff like Metal Killer made Spirits like Tabuu and Dr. Wily so much easier.

Edited on by EvilLucario

LuigiTheGreenFire

First impressions....

The gameplay feels terrific. This is probably the best physics engine yet in Smash. It's not too fast, not too floaty.
World of Light is pretty fun. It can be repetitive, have difficulty spikes, and too long to get characters. But other than that, I'm digging it.
Classic is really fun. I like the unique paths for each character.
Why have every stage unlocked at the beginning if you have to unlock almost every character and 100+ songs? Would've liked the rewarding feeling of unlocking stages.

On the Joker reveal...
Yet another character out of left-field with very little Nintendo connections. Anyone and anything can make it in Smash at this point. I'm really only buying the DLC pass at some point to have all the fighters and stages. If the rest of the picks are like this, color me disappointed.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

MsJubilee

@Delibheel Brawl and Melee didn't have this problem. Both had music that were actually unique and didn't use the same tune for everything.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NEStalgia

Found another seemingly impossible battle: lucina and shulk in guar plains and a defense down hazard. Definitely can't get very far. Haven't ko'd either of them so far!

@Mordridakon i do have both spirits but have yet to best him

NEStalgia

Joeynator3000

MsJubilee wrote:

@Delibheel Brawl and Melee didn't have this problem. Both had music that were actually unique and didn't use the same tune for everything.

....Um, yeah they did, I have no idea what you're talking about. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

redd214

My kids are absolutely enthralled with the WoL mode. They didn't even want to play fortnite all weekend to play this lol! Been great so far and I'm shocked by how good they're getting so quickly. Game is definitely going to be in regular rotation for a while!

redd214

EvilLucario

@subpopz It's a spruced up Event Mode that also doubles as a quiz-game in seeing which Spirit reference you get. There were a ton I didn't get, which made me really interested to see what's coming next to see what kind of Spirits came in.

I'm also playing on Hard difficulty which really makes encounters a bit more interesting imo.

link3710

@MsJubilee Both Melee and Brawl remixed their main themes for every mode? And if you're talking about stage music, this game has basically every remix and song from previous games, in addition to about as many new remixes as possible. Plus, you said "The ones that aren't remixes are the same" which is... true by definition? I don't understand what your issue is.

link3710

Eel

Yes as mentioned pretty much every smash game after the first uses remixes of their main theme for menus, etc.

It became more common starting with brawl, but melee had a few recurring themes too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

EvilLucario

Not even Smash specific. Super Mario World did the exact same thing.

Eel

Basically every original song in the entire subspace emissary mode was a variation of the brawl main theme

(Well, not just that mode, the entire game)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

NEStalgia

A gaggle of geese
A herd of cows
A flock of birds
A litter of kittens
A cluster* of Yoshis

Sheesh, im noticing a pattern. All the three star spirits include battles thati can't even come close to winning. The 7 yoshis on an easy launch level..owwww..... Another i have to skip

NEStalgia

EvilLucario

@Delibheel As far as I can tell, Tabuu's theme is not a variation of the main theme. So yeah.

Joeynator3000

How do you get the Miis? I only found Swordfighter via WoL, do you have to find the others there too? Because the game said I unlocked them all.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

IceClimbers

Pikachu seems to be the best option for the character unlock fights outside of WoL.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Eel

@EvilLucario there’s a bit of the main theme at the start of the tune. It’s the same part of the main theme that is usually remixed into any song related to the subspace emissary.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic