Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 2,042

Alex83S12

Hello, I leave an easier version of a level of mine from long ago. I hope you like it

Ascensinato! ID L36 MYJ KVF

Alex83S12

AndrewIdaho

My Newest Levels:

The Koopa Family's Castle - NBK-W9G-6KF
Happy 4th Of July (My 50th Level!) - 6HK-83X-G4G
NSMB. U Boss Blitz - G5V-XYD-8JG

AndrewIdaho

King-Marth-64

I managed to upload a 99th course and it's kinda a late 4th of July course and this is a food related theme course based off from Winchell's Donut House. Mario is going to Winchell's Donut House.

Mario at Winchell's Donut House ID: GW9-S4C-NRF

King-Marth-64

porto

I’m kinda late to the topic, but as the name implies, I have a couple levels. I don’t have the codes, but if you can find them, play them. 😉

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

porto

I’m kinda late to the topic, but as the name implies, I have a couple levels. I don’t have the codes, but if you can find them, play them. 😉

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Chronohunt

A Fresh Start: 4X0-J93-QDF

Roy's Primordial Tomb: 064-W7K-KRG

Link's Arcade Blitz: J60-H3J-0CG

Here's the first three of the 14 courses I uploaded in the last 24 hours. I'm up for some play 4 plays. Just click on my maker mug if you got more then three to share. All likes and comments will be returned. Good day to you.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Alex83S12

Hello, I have come to leave two levels. This first one is brand new

World 1-3: Catch me, if you can! ID VTT GGW L8G

The next one I post is an easier and improved version of my original level

The ground in motion ID 4J0 3MJ D2G

I have others that I published a long time ago and now they are easier. If someone wants to try them, they are (A dangerous Aquarium ) and the other is ( Ascensinato )

Edited on by Alex83S12

Alex83S12

Mariomaster899

Course Name: Mario’s Squirl Mastery Test
Code: KF5-V20-VTG
Style: New Super Mario Bros. U
Theme: Snowy

It’s some precise squirl flight paths while collecting all of the coins! GL!

Also, I am currently trying to make a Legend of Zelda series in Mario Maker 2, so I will make sure to tell all of u about it when it’s done!

Mariomaster899

Chronohunt

@Alex83S12 Checked out Catch me, if you can and The ground is in motion. Thought both were clever and well designed. Left likes and comments on each. I'll leave a couple of codes below if you want to give mine a shot. Good day to you.

Mechakoopa Meadowlands: 4VP-KNH-PVG
Fish in a Barrel Pinball: GT8-VWX-BFG

Chronohunt

Premonitium

10 Seconds Boss Fights!

Clear them on my Superworld: WKB-F31-DVF

Think fast & go faster!

Every stage has a unique way to defeat the boss

Premonitium

Chronohunt

@Premonitium Checked out your super world. Very cool! Left likes on the first 6 and commented on the first 5. I was having some problems with the wiggler one, so I'll get back to it tomorrow when I'm fresh. If you want to check out mine, my maker I'd is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Chronohunt

Davir

Hey there
I have maler some new level
And my maker ID is still
2W1 RML BYG

Davir

TSL_NB

Hi Folks,

My apologies, I'm going to try some of the courses posted here.

In the meantime, I've created two more courses that I think beautifully push the 'hot garbage' barrier to a new point.

8VX-TSL-NDF Paindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head

I submitted this one to YBSandwiches' YouTube stream last Friday, and his reaction was pretty funny (At 5:34:26, is where this course is):

I did the same on Azalea22's stream on Sunday (At 8:20:48....but, right before that, she also played my Sunburn Trolly Key Hunt course, and that reaction was pretty funny, too!):

And, I just created this one last night:

6HC-34K-87G Lakitu Takes a Chomp Shower

Anyhow, hope you enjoy!

Edited on by TSL_NB

TSL_NB (she/her)
Maker ID: MK7-LMR-N0H

Chronohunt

Mechakoopa Meadowlands: 4VP-KNH-PVG

Roy's Primordial Tomb: 064-W7K-KRG

Link's Arcade Blitz: J60-H3J-0CG

As per usual, I return all likes and comments. If you already played these or want to do some play 4 plays click on my makers mug and give me a heads up below. Good day to you.

Chronohunt

MPSSislit

I know this is random, but does anyone know what happened to Gspirit? He made quite a few music levels in Mario Maker 1 (Wii U), but I haven't found him yet in Mario Maker 2.
I asked in the MM2 Forum, but I figured I might a slightly clearer answer here, since this is the Level Sharing Forum.

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Davir

I have maker 2 new level
The forst one ID is
2P9 OBJ C2H
And it last one ID is
GPD 7J8 SMG

Please be nice a try them

Davir

TSL_NB

ACNHislit wrote:

I know this is random, but does anyone know what happened to Gspirit? He made quite a few music levels in Mario Maker 1 (Wii U), but I haven't found him yet in Mario Maker 2.
I asked in the MM2 Forum, but I figured I might a slightly clearer answer here, since this is the Level Sharing Forum.

I'm not sure, but I had read that a few of the well-known SMM1 course makers didn't really migrate over to SMM2 (for various reasons, I would imagine).

Or, perhaps Gspirit is using a different name now on SMM2?

TSL_NB (she/her)
Maker ID: MK7-LMR-N0H

Davir

I have maker a new World

My ID is 2W1 RML BYG

Davir

AndrewIdaho

I made several remix levels of Super Mario Bros. 1 Level 1-3. I hope you enjoy!

3D World version - 989-L7V-R5G
Super Mario World version - 75J-D4Q-64G
HD Modern version - Y0G-5YL-PNG
Night - RWP-7GV-6DF
Snow - 5LY-MQY-W0H
Castle - FBM-C35-F3G
Underwater - Y2C-KXG-4MG
Autoscroll - 3HJ-R7V-6DF

Also, try out my new world: 5ML-YMM-X1G

AndrewIdaho

rbichamp

My 8 year old son made this course over the last month. He would love to hear some feedback. 🙂

Course Name: Bowser's Dungeon
Course ID: YSJ-8P8-1JG
Game Style: Super Mario Bros. U
Course Theme: Castle
Description: Try to defeat each of the Koopalings and all 6 Bowsers throughout this castle adventure!

rbichamp

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic