Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 2,043

Chronohunt

@Shogun14 Hey! Sorry about the wait. Tried 3 of your courses. Very enjoyable. Left likes and comments. Good day yo you.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Lun

I am looking for multiplayer playthroughs of this game on youtube (not single player) if anyone can refer me a youtube channel. Previously I have watched from Nintendo base, Nintendo central and Shyguystation, although Shyguystation hasn't uploaded in over a month and I'm not sure about the other two. I think central is mostly other Mario games and mostly Mario Kart. Also, I know this is off topic, but is there a youtuber that regularly uploads Mario Kart Wii cups recently played that is not the custom tracks? Thanks!

Lun

Davir

I have make a new World plesse try that

2W1 RML BYG

Davir

alancorey1979

I finally bought Super Mario Maker 2. Here is my first course. 19K-3LW-BSG

Super Metroid is the greatest game of all time... you shall not change my mind

Alex83S12

Hello!! I've been preparing a trailer for my superworld for a while.

All that is heard in the video is sound taken from the game, even a moment with metallic sounds is of the same level, without any additions.
I hope you like it and want to play it.
I leave you the ID of the superworld and the video
ID: JLC-N5R-7SG

Thanks!!!!!

Alex83S12

BabyYoda71

I’m not done my super world, but here’s a few unbeatable/ almost unbeatable levels:

On/ Off Door Coins (9.67%)
TYH-4GJ-QGG

The Run-Jump Speedrun (3.57%)
15W-14V-0YG

Trampoline Speedrun!! (0%)
CL1-XR0-5LF

Goomba Bouncy House (7.14%)
HQ8-HHN-WPG

Goomba Bouncy House 2 (0%)
PRK-BXJ-Q0H

Jungle Keys 2 (0%)
F31-09G-30G

Minigame Universe (7.69%)
P5Q-50W-VQG

Spike Rush (2.50%)
K9H-08F-HXF

I hope you enjoy (I also hope they stay undefeated 😉)

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

@Alex83S12 I love the trailer, I’ll play the world later.

Kingbastek

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I wanted to see if I can get my levels a little more recognition since I put a lot of time, playtesting, and fine-tuning into them to make sure they run smoothly and provide a satisfying, challenging, and fun experience. I've uploaded one level for each theme (ground, forest, etc.) with the New Super Mario Bros style. There are 3 optional 50 coins to get in each level which are hidden through key doors. Some levels have 2 different paths to take depending on whether or not you would like to try getting a key. The only two levels that do not have 3 hidden keys are the Ghost House, which has 5 key coins to collect via level puzzles, and the Castle level, which just requires defeating Bowser. There is a hidden Yoshi in every level except the Castle level. None of the levels actually require any of the keys to beat, but collecting them adds more depth and challenge to each level. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! I challenge you guys to try and find all the hidden 50-coins! Some require a little bit of critical thinking. Enjoy!
My course IDs:
Ground (1CG-3P4-11G)
Desert (RBS-MTC-3JF)
Cave (9F5-9DK-SRG)
Snow (9RD-QG1-JKG)
Cloud (HJ3-6MJ-Q5G)
Water (YF4-KPQ-9VF)
Forest (RLJ-PKC-N9G)
Airship (1CV-3BJ-9YG)
Ghost House (Y3R-RQG-5RF)
Castle (Y3W-3M8-L2G)

Edited on by Kingbastek

Kingbastek

BabyYoda71

@Alex83S12 Got your comments, thanks!

I started the world. It’s super fun and I’m stuck on one level.

BabyYoda71

@Alex83S12 Thanks for replying! I’m stuck on Danger Follows on the Ice. I got the feather power up, but I don’t know what to do from there.

EDIT: I solved it. I didn’t know you could do that!

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Alex83S12

@BabyYoshi12 Hi! once you get the power up, you go back to the beginning, take a run and fly

Alex83S12

BabyYoda71

@Alex83S12 Yeah, I’ve never been very good with the feather. I didn’t realize you could fly with it like that!

HKayPlay

Check Out My Levels Guys!

XGK-88F-7HF
1SP-2MM-8XF
Q5L-NH5-7NG
P82-P00-NKG

HKayPlay

My Nintendo: HKayPlay | Twitter:

arrluk

@NorseGamerTommy, you had the same idea as me! You've got some great levels!

Here are the course IDs for the levels I've made so far. I want to create a Super Mario 64 world from all the levels, including secret stars.

Bobomb Battlefield - PKD-MRR-M4G
Whomp's Fortress - 19R-G4B-2YG
Jolly Roger Bay - YCH-F4L-9LF
Cool Cool Mountain - T3Q-DHF-7QG

arrluk

HKayPlay

Does anyone have cool levels that haven't been cleared yet?

I enjoy playing those especially the ones dated from last year!

HKayPlay

My Nintendo: HKayPlay | Twitter:

TSL_NB

So, we've been pretty busy - my apologies for not catching up, everyone!

We have over fifty courses now, but I came up with one that is pretty pointless, but I'd love to see how many comments I can collect on it, if anyone is interested:

Public Access Telly CH2 - 1RJ-TKV-GTF

I thought it would be fun to have a TV/bulletin board type platform (I arranged donut blocks at the bottom, so Mario can be positioned on the TV screen itself, and comments can be left there).

Anyhow, amid some of the more absurd courses I built, I thought it would be fun to try something a little different.

Hope you enjoy!

Scoweajon - Maker ID MK7-LMR-N0H

TSL_NB (she/her)
Maker ID: MK7-LMR-N0H

Alex83S12

As I am not having many visits, I am going to leave the ID of a level of mine from a while ago. This one in particular is getting a bit of a boost, and those who don't know it would do well, who would play it for one more little push, if you feel like it Smile

It has 37% successful attempts so it's easy

ID J1T CSS CDG World2: Castle without owner

Thanks!!

Alex83S12

Gumbano

Hi. Im New to Mario Maker, but have much fun with the Game. Ive tried to make a few level, but im Not a creative pro. May you could give me Some Feedback, about what i can do better.
Here a few IDs
(0JK-M5H- JPG)
(PY4-S5T-8YG)
(MXB-F4H-BBG)

Gumbano

King-Marth-64

I managed to upload 4 more courses and it's a total of 97 courses. I have about 3 courses slot remaining in SMM2.

Round 1-1 (Bonk's Adventure NES) ID: W84-SJ3-L4G
Stage 1 (Ghouls 'n' Ghosts) ID: YYL-L48-VHG
DarkJake13's Chaos Tower Mobile App ID: 0NY-V6H-6JF
Survival Dash through Thwomps 6 ID: 2RL-S25-KYF

Edit from June 28th: I managed to upload a 98th course in SMM2. It's a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate related theme that has a Classic Mode style that it's a route for Mike Jones from StarTropics if he joins in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a DLC Fighter.

Mike for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ID: G7Y-PK0-TTF

Edited on by King-Marth-64

King-Marth-64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic