Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 2,043

martiniturbide

Please give it a try this two levels:

Mario vs. The World
35R-K8Q-RWF
Game style: SMB3
Difficulty level: hard
Level types/tags: traditional
Description: It takes place in a aircraft, after that you have a castle with a fight.

Link's Greatest Adventure
YWK-941-27G
Game style:SMB
Difficulty level:hard
Level types/tags: puzzle, kaizo
Description: Help link to escape from the mushrom kingdom.

martiniturbide

Dodger

I combined a couple of concept demos I had saved into one level, since they went well together: One involves going up a vertical area while dodging lasers, the other involves using the SMB2 mushroom to dig through a vertical sea of clouds to get red coins in obstacles. So you climb up, then you dig back down.

Excavation to the Laser Station
SMB - HFP-0KS-2MF
Dodge the lasers on the way up, then dig through the clouds with down+Y!

@ExtremeCheddar I tried your Water Temple level - I didn't get too far, but that's probably my fault, not yours. I got stuck in the second puzzle room with the two spiketops and the switches and after timing out a couple times, I needed to go make dinner. It's likely not your fault I couldn't figure out the puzzle though. If you can give me a hint on how to hit the switch and get to the pipe in time, I'll give it another go. I like the aesthetic: all the one screen rooms look like a Zelda dungeon and using the underwater theme to imitate walking around the room is clever.

@TSL_NB I did try the Spin Stress Test one - emphasis on try. I got to about 3 midair jumps before losing patience. It's a cool proof of concept for an obscure mechanic though. I love just how many item interactions Mario Maker has.

Edited on by Dodger

Dodger

TSL_NB

@Dodger Thanks; I saw that you tried it last night.

I just really got lucky in managing to make it to the Donut block, myself (Overall, I'm not that good of a player, to be honest).

The original iteration was even worse - I had initially made a big wide open space with spike walls and no floor, and the idea was to spin jump on it all the way to the top and go through a pipe. I only made it up halfway, and just decided to make it simpler after that.

(The real trick is to change direction....if you are slightly off-centre, that will make the mechakoopa move left or right, depending on which side Mario is on. So, in theory, you could just make Mario go up and up within a limited range, but it is HARD....)

Thanks again!

TSL_NB (she/her)
Maker ID: MK7-LMR-N0H

Davir

I have remaker and Edit my World
So please try my world

My maker ID is
2W1 RML BYG

Davir

DoxieMama

Just started making levels now that the Worlds are out, and starting to beat more Super Expert levels.

Mario 3d 3.0 hats - 05P-JYV-0SF
Super Mario World Light Kaizo - V8V-517-NFG
Mario 3 Speedrun - 0H8-MH2-NSG

Edited on by DoxieMama

DoxieMama

King-Marth-64

I managed to upload 4 more courses that makes a total of 87 courses in Super Mario Maker 2. I'm getting close to the 90 mark as of right now.

Super Acorn Gliding with Style ID: 5S5-NPW-TTG
Find a way to beat Time! 8 ID: RTM-5KG-4LF
Dash Block run through P-Blocks 2 ID: TB1-208-W4G
Two Screens Pink Coins Finding 8 ID: BJG-F46-M6G

King-Marth-64

fabledoki

My first Super Mario World jungle theme level. "Moley Trees" Standard level

NHM-3WX-7MG

I would love some feedback!

Friend Code: 2062-9263-7617
Name: Oki

Natalielou

First attempts at making some levels, give a go if you are up for a challenge:

• J70-HHC-80H
  • 0RN-CF8-45G
  • 4WM-GTM-TFG
  • 8FT-P7B-8DG
    VGW-64B-8NF
  • NC9-MPB-DRF
  • QQJ-LQ8-RGF

Natalielou

rallydefault

First world, would love for some of you to give it a try. It's only five stages. You only start with three lives, but the beginning stages are easy and have a few secrets to build up your lives. More difficult optional stage leads to a bonus area, and the last two stages are a bit of a ramp in difficulty. No kaizo, trolling, or speedrunning. Pretty much just old-fashioned platforming and boss fights with a low life start.

LT8-RVH-H0H

rallydefault

Natalielou

An underground speed run, piece of advice run from the very start... enjoy... course ID: 015-76K-9NF

Natalielou

Rexcalibr

Natalielou wrote:

An underground speed run, piece of advice run from the very start... enjoy... course ID: 015-76K-9NF

gave it about 8 or 9 attempts and I keep dying on the second tunnel where you're supposed to slide down the tunnel with the goombas. Something about the spacing there is just not working out for me because it's a tight entrance and I keep colliding directly into the goomba with no space to slide down. I keep dying on that same part over and over, found it frustrating but the layout of the level isn't bad and the fast pace was fun.

If you want to try one of mine: 89P-8M7-8FF

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Davir

Hey there

I have make some new levels

First one is
SMW style
PV2 N3N 7YF

And the next one is
SM3DW style
B6Y 91L 9KG

Davir

AndrewIdaho

My Newest Batch of Levels are Now Available

Super Mario World Boss Blitz - 85C-DPN-FPF
Super Mario Bros. 3 Boss Blitz - 20N-FCM-HNG
New Super Mario Bros. U Boss Blitz - 8R2-7RJ-VMF
SMB. 1 Level 1-4 SMW. Version - X7R-DHW-20G
SMB. 1 Level 1-4 SMB. 3 Version - GN3-TCY-MDG
SMB. 1 Level 1-4 HD - Q05-260-Q0H
SMB. 1 Level 1-4 Dark Underwater - V2Y-GJ3-NNF
SMB. 1 Level 1-4 Autoscroll - D5X-3GW-20G
Find The Correct Conveyor Belt - BQR-4DH-CTF
Find The Correct Door - VGC-0C1-N1G

AndrewIdaho

rallydefault

I'm LOVING the super worlds (check mine out a few posts up), but does anybody else wish we at least had the option to make Game Overs send you back to the start of the world rather than just letting you stay on the same stage and resetting your lives? At the very least send you back to the start of the current map you're on.

In a world like mine when you start with a low number of lives, yea, it could definitely suck to get a Game Over and start back with 3 lives even though you get to stay on the same level. But most worlds start you with tons of lives, so there's almost zero penalty other than losing your current checkpoint if you have it.

rallydefault

tw89

Hi, I’m not a genius at level creation, but what you get is a real challenge, and something that requires accuracy, reflexes and a bit of puzzle solving ability. Let me know what you think of these I've selected from my current collection:

Lava Man, Shabba (X3Q-FXQ-G8G)
Popular level. The lava rises FAST, so swim and grab coins for your life! You’ll die maybe first two or three times, but once you become more familiar and find gaps at the top, it’s a piece of cake.

Dodge The Bullets (WH0-9WF-7RG)
You can choose your own route to victory. Bump the first box to climb the beanstalk, then choose a pipe to enter one of the chambers below. Pink pipes are exits used to go back and enter another chamber via a warp door back to the start.

Morton’s Mad Mansion (VQ1-MQV-FSG)
To make this easier, run to the left immediately and jump repeatedly so you have a free run at the ice maze. The rest you have to figure out for yourself!

Thwomp’s Treasure Trap (0WY-FT5-WFG)
Only one gamer called ‘BlueChoco’ has ever completed it… you will soon see why. If you manage to pull it off, be very very proud of yourself! Even once I figured out the EASY way to do it, it took about ten goes

Pink Coin Crazy House (G77-999-33G)
My most popular level by several light years. Collect the pink coins and escape one of two ways – through the yellow entrance pipe or the emergency exit blue pipe.

Bob-omb Swamp (8BB-RJL-2VF)
A homage to N64 classic ‘Wet Dry World’. Use the bob-ombs to get to the ice path and reach the pipe. In the wet part, you will come to a square formation of red blocks. In the TOP RIGHT corner is a hidden box. USE IT.

tw89

tw89

Shogun14 wrote:

Hi mate! I've played a couple of your levels, they're fun! Here is my ID, try my levels if you like! R8X W3M JPF

Just played them all. Rugby game was my favourite! I also made a new one only last night - Wiggler's Big Bog (8WQ-L6H-2RF)

I'll also list a few more soon. Maybe next week, to let others on here breathe!

tw89

Davir

Hey there

i have manke a new world

my maker id is 2W1 RML BYG

And please try my other level

this is a very god world i have make, it is 3 world and 15 levels and i will have some to try that

Davir

Chronohunt

Cliffside Koopaling Kerfuffle

Course Id: 972-HW3-CHF

Style: SMW

Difficulty: normal difficulty only very long

More of a minigame collection then a boss rush. I sprinkled some cheeses in there for the fun of it. I return likes and comments if you give it a go. Also, if you want to do a play 4 play my maker Id is 1DV-3HS-MRF. I will hook you up. Have a great weekend and stay safe.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

StarFluttershy

Chronohunt wrote:

Cliffside Koopaling Kerfuffle

Course Id: 972-HW3-CHF

Style: SMW

Difficulty: normal difficulty only very long

More of a minigame collection then a boss rush. I sprinkled some cheeses in there for the fun of it. I return likes and comments if you give it a go. Also, if you want to do a plat 4 play my maker Id is 1DV-3HS-MRF. I will hook you up. Have a great weekend and stay safe.

@Chronohunt
I cleard your level: https://youtu.be/IR0ia4Xp94w

I Think this was a awesome red coin level and it was well desinged too! The idea of letting the cheese in was great and i had fun playing it.

Edited on by StarFluttershy

StarFluttershy

BabyYoda71

I just purchased this game, what are the best levels or worlds?

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic