Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 2,041

Vexer

Boo Forest
TP3-RO6-M7G
Look for the hidden keys.

Vexer

Chronohunt

@Vexer Very cool course. Left you a like and a comment. If you want to try one of mine, try Super OP Bonus Level: RXW-39F-KRF. Just so you know, I have much more advanced courses if you want to check them out. This ones just silly fun. Have a good one.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@Vexer Thanks a lot. I usually make more advanced courses, but I wanted to make a course that anyone could enjoy. Bye the way, your course was impressive for being your first. I'm looking forward to playing your future courses. Have a good Thanksgiving.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

The Towering Tank
Course ID: KFL-GB3-9MF
Style: SMW
Theme: Airship with a tank aesthetic
Difficulty: 12.17% clear rate

This is the 13th of my 64 levels. Climb the tank and defeat Bowser's. Leave a course ID and I will check it out this weekend. Got a lot of family stuff, but I'll hussle in play time. Have a great weekend.

Chronohunt

Dave666

I made a Christmas level anyone should be able to clear this without trouble

3JG RG7 GNF

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

Dave666

I short level with Link

C4D G0F HJG

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

Chronohunt

Link and the Desolate Delves

Course ID: 9YW-5TH-00G

Style: SMB

Theme: Ghost House(Night), Castle

Difficulty: Normal

I told myself I was gonna hold off until Nintendo raised the upload cap. Just couldn't do it. Deleted my least played course and spent the last three hours making like I had a gun to my head. Give it a try it's easier then most my courses and shorter. Trying to make up for Zelda: A Link Between Dimensions, my lowest cleared course. Hope you enjoy it. Remember, feedback and course Id's are always appreciated. Have a great 2.0 day.

Chronohunt

NintendoByNature

First course I've uploaded in a while.

ZELDA II theme course. Level 1( Parapa Palace) I really tried to recreate the first level from Zelda II and I think I did a decent job. It's not a 1 for 1, but it's close enough. Let me know what you think folks and thanks again.

Parapa Palace
WN8-B4T-BPF

NintendoByNature

Chronohunt

@NintendoByNature Nice course. Really enjoyed that one and the other two I played. Likes and comments on all three. If you want to check mine out, my maker Id is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Also, I'm pushing heavy to hit 7000 maker points, cause I need a piece of fried chicken on my head. Plays, likes and comments will be returned and greatly appreciated. Oh, and my newest course is Zelda themed, but if you want an Zelda 2 inspired course, try Dungeon Renovations: YJR-954-NCG. Have a great 2.0 day.

Chronohunt

lostbeard

If you like boss fights I think you will enjoy my level. It is a bit hard but 8 players already cleared it!!!

3B9-05B-XPF

lostbeard

NintendoByNature

@Chronohunt thanks! I'll check it out

Just played it. Pretty challenging but not impossible..the use of sound effects was a nice touch.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Chronohunt

@NintendoByNature Cool! I hope you enjoyed it. I made it in 3 hours. Couldn't stand not being able to make a level with Link. My hope was Nintendo would raise the upload cap with the update. Guess I have to wait for the inevitable paid dlc. Oh, I'm still on the quest for my chicken hat. If you like and comment on any of my courses I'll return with the same. I've got a few mini games and even a 20 sec auto if you want quick, easy and fun. reply and I'll give recommendations. Thanks for your time and have a good one.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

NintendoByNature

@Chronohunt yea no problem. I'll pretty much only be playing link levels and creating link levels. They're just so much more dynamic and engaging. I put a good 40hrs into the regular game, but this new update should get me another 20-30 hrs minimum. I've already put 5 into it since the update.

NintendoByNature

bstoppel

I tried to make a Zelda 2 dungeon level. It is a little on the easy side.

The Adventures of Linkario
YY4-N5Y-72H

bstoppel

Chronohunt

@bstoppel Really nice course. Left likes and comments for that one and a couple others. If you want to check out my courses, my maker Id is 1DV-3HS-MRF. I always return plays, likes and comments. Have a great weekend.

Chronohunt

Toy_Link

Here are some levels I made after the big 2.00 update:
Gerudo Desert Dungeon: KHV-11T-WBG
Not based off any particular Zelda Dungeon, but I feel like this does a good job of showing off all of Link’s abilities
Snowball Park: 99T-P9N-B2G
Remake of Snowball Park from 3D World with some adjustments
Snowdown Mt.: KHD-XB1-PMG
There’s a branching path midway through the level where you can either go back to the desert or stay on the winter path
Toytop Run: 74T-DLS-YQF
Speedrun level that’s not overly precise in the SM3DW Sky theme

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Chronohunt

@Toy_Link Checked them out. Thought they were great courses all around. Didn't complete the Gerudo course, but I'll give it another go later. Left likes and comments all around. If you want to check out mine, my maker Id is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Also, I'm real close to hitting 7000 maker points and crowning my self with some fried chicken. Any plays, likes and comments will be returned and appreciated. Have a great 2.0 weekend.

Chronohunt

Soulstaria

MXO-TC5-5QF

It's a tough link level I made with multiple ways of beating it.

My maker ID is Soulstaria

Soulstaria

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic