Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 2,042

Chronohunt

@Dennie0125 Very cool courses. Left likes and comments on both of them. I got two courses I peddling today. If you want to give them a look. Mini-Game Mirage Madness: KW2-GT0-4NG and Dreamscapes and Beyond 3: R2W-GB4-VGG. Have a good one.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Mini-Game Mirage Madness

Course ID: KW2-GT0-4NG

Style: SMB3

Theme: Desert

Difficulty: Normal

Fun desert themed mini-game collection. A little bit more casual then usual. Feedback is always appreciated and course Id's. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Zekenator

@Chronohunt Thank you for checking out my levels! Just played your levels too, they were great sadly i couldnt finish mini game mirage so i have to go back and give it another shot i also really loved ice climber it was great too! sorry for the late response

Zekenator

Zekenator

Just uploaded another level that is on the easier side, ID: K1R-T8Y-9RG Blizzard Hills
Feel free to leave feedback (:

Zekenator

Dave666

My latest level FK4 WGJ 3SG

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

Dave666

Zekenator wrote:

Just uploaded another level that is on the easier side, ID: K1R-T8Y-9RG Blizzard Hills
Feel free to leave feedback (:

Good level I like the traditional levels

Dave666

Dave666

This level has 17 plays and only 1 clear it isn’t difficult

F56 3SQ LVF

Dave666

Chronohunt

@Dave666 Just played your last three. Left likes and comments on all of them. Also, I think I figured out the clear rate problem. A lot of the jumps have to be made without knowing where to jump. This is discouraging. Try to give people coin leads, arrows or have the platforms more visible. Oh, I just saw you played my Zelda course. I got a few mini-game courses you could look at. Blooper Blaster: PT1-R8R-NWG and my not so original, yet fun course Pac-Man: GCB-00T-B5G. Have a great day

Chronohunt

Dave666

@Chronohunt I played it I got just past the checkpoint I am going to try again tonight

I had already cleared and liked Blooper Blaster I have gone back and left a comment I am not sure if it helps with ratings but I commented anyway

Edited on by Dave666

Dave666

Chronohunt

@Dave666 Big hint for the Zelda course. If you notice the save point has a block close by. The layout is the same in the other dimension, but no block. Also, if you make it to the next save point you'll see three items you can't get to. That order might be important. Remember the course is called Zelda: A Link Between Dimensions. Exploration in the other world can give you the keys and items needed to succeed.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@Dave666 Comments add more points if it's accompanied with a like. That stacks and helps the maker algorithm for exposure. If someone boo's and leaves a comment, it equals a point deduction regardless of the comment.

Chronohunt

Dave666

@Chronohunt I have followed your advice and reuploaded the levels with arrows on the blind jumps

PHC QY6 JMF
CNQ HLS X1H

Dave666

Dave666

Chronohunt wrote:

@Dave666 Comments add more points if it's accompanied with a like. That stacks and helps the maker algorithm for exposure. If someone boo's and leaves a comment, it equals a point deduction regardless of the comment.

I will start commenting on levels from now on I thought it was only likes that mattered

Dave666

Dave666

I have just witnessed what has to be the worst level in the game just standing on falling blocks in a narrow drop for the entire 500 seconds countdown those are the only levels I ever boo the ones that just waste your time

Dave666

Dave666

My latest level this is more like my early levels no blind or long jumps you can see exactly where you need to go

RX2 6P6 5NG

Dave666

Dave666

A traditional easy level in the clouds

YH5 2BM RBG

Dave666

Chronohunt

@Dave666 Another nice traditional course. Left you a like and a comment. My newest course is tough if your not familiar with the builder suit, so if you want to check something out try Cave Spelunking with Yoshi: PPT-6YW-RDG. Don't want to be a hypocrite, but their is one blind jump. Just step forward and have faith, it's fine. Have a good one.

Chronohunt

Dave666

@Chronohunt I am playing it now I am at the part with the dry bones and the thwomps

Dave666

Chronohunt

@Dave666 Don't panic you can duck to miss the first one and will catch you if you can't hit the next one. Then make the jump. If you work your way to the P-switch section, you'll have yo use the builder boxes to protect them or time it with the hammer. Use the maker boxes in the next section to ignite the bullet bills to clear the blocks. The piranha creeper section stack 4 boxes then next to it on the left. Two hits with a hammer on the one block, then hit it one more time on the four blocks. You can work the situation in others ways, but this is my preferred method. This course is tough that's why I suggested the Yoshi course. Hats off for being a trooper. Oh, I went ahead and cleared, liked and commented on your first two. I think if you lengthen your courses a bit and find a mechanic to liven it up you can make some real gold. Maybe focus on the aesthetics a bit more. Thanks for trying my course and have a good one.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Super OP Bonus Level

Course ID: RXW-39F-KRF

Style: NSMBU

Theme: Sky

Difficulty: Super casual.

It's my 64th level celebration course. Fun and easy bonus level style. Hope you enjoy. Also, I'm in the process of evaluating cuts. If anyone has tried out or tries out my other course, chime in with suggestions. All feedback and course Id's are appreciated. Happy holidays everyone.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic