Forums

Topic: Stardew Valley

Posts 261 to 280 of 325

Heavyarms55

@Eel Yeah, that's what I found when I Googled it. (but there's always the chance that someone who doesn't hate Twitter might have heard something I didn't)

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@Eel Thanks for the tip!

DenDen

@Heavyarms55 I assume you hate Twitter?
I do as wel but I have one only for following game developers and such.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Heavyarms55

@DenDen Oh I despise Twitter. So much. NintendoLife would probably ban me, if I expressed my dislike of Twitter using the terms I'd like to. It's a cesspool of hatred that I avoid as though it were actually radioactive. Facebook is hardly better.

Reddit I can sometimes, tolerate, for a few minutes. So long as I avoid certain pages.

Eel

I mostly use Twitter to upload pics from my switch and Xbox, and follow a few game devs.

Never had a problem... Beyond that one time my account was somehow compromised and became part of one of those networks of bots that you pay to follow you. Or I think it was that at least.

This went on for a while because I literally stopped using it for years. Then I decide to return one day and bam, I'm following hundreds of Arab and Russian people.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

kkslider5552000

I had a second account I never used that ended up at one point taken over by a...let's just say NSFW bot. :V

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

rallydefault

@Eel
Lol that's exactly what happened to my Twitter! When I interned for a gaming news site we had to have a "social media presence" (ugh), so I was forced to make a Twitter account. After my internship I didn't log in for probably a year or so, and when I finally did I was friends with all these Russian people lol

rallydefault

Eel

Well I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one! Comrades.

Thankfully it doesn't seem like these account thieves actually try to take over permanently, because it's quite easy to shake them off.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

7oneZ

SW-1136-1942-5905

7oneZ

Kenchi

Very excited about the upcoming update!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Heavyarms55

I can't be the only one dying to play the new 1.5 update on Switch, can I? I have the game on PC but this game is just so much better on Switch, it feel so much more natural on the platform.

But I want the update so much I might end up caving...

rallydefault

@Heavyarms55
I'm definitely gonna start a fresh farm when the update arrives. I'm pretty stoked!

I've done a couple farms in this game. Such a masterpiece. I did finish the community center and get married, but I never completed the desert area and I don't think I ever completed the regular caves. I have a lot more to do lol

And I'm always bad with fostering relationships with lots of people in these games (Harvest Moon type games). I tend to pick the girl I want to marry and pretty much only give gifts to her haha. I need to broaden my horizons to see more of the dialogues and scenes.

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

Heavyarms55

@rallydefault Yeah. I guess the new update adds a whole new tropical area to visit, tons of new crafting and crop items, new events and new QoL events.

Like you, I did a couple farms but never finished the desert area. But I will be starting from scratch this time anyway. So excited!

Glitchling78

@Eel It is, played it for about an hour. I’ve decided to go in without looking stuff up to have the experience of finding new things again. Apparently this is a big update.

Excited to play some more tomorrow, looking forward to really digging into it!

Glitchling78

Eel

Yeah I decided to ignore most videos about the update. I won't really get into it right away since my main file is currently on my iPad and that won't get the update right now, but I'll absolutely check it out on my old file on the Switch.

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic