Forums

Topic: Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Posts 101 to 120 of 403

Bolt_Strike

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/37927/Kirby+and+the+Forgotten+Land/

Players use swords, bombs, and blaster-type pistols to defeat enemies; some weapons allow players to use targeting/crosshairs for ranged firing. Boss battles can be frenetic, with laser fire, explosions, and projectiles flying at Kirby, often from a close-up perspective.

Guess TLOU comparisons aren't that far off, apparently the ESRB leaked that Forgotten Land is going in a more shooter direction. Never would've guessed that, but it's not a totally ridiculous idea.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Fizza

@Bolt_Strike Finally, we get to use Gun Kirby! He's been missing in action since Super Star Ultra!
Untitled

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

NinChocolate

If Kirby isn’t eating laser and getting blown up, it’s not a Kirby game

NinChocolate

TochTendo99

@Pokester99 Yer I think this game is similar to kirby blowout blast.

3ds Friend code 3368 - 8461 - 8268

3ds Username Toch or TochTendo99

Switch friend code SW-8099-1348-0810

My discord Toch is 13#6978

My reddit is U/Jealous-Necessary-62

Other than that hope to see you on my friends list

Octane

Can't beat 64.

Octane

Magician

That's cool to have a release date locked in.

But at the same time this announcement confirms BotW 2 won't release until the end of 2022.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

Wow.

That trailer...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TommyTendo

Dude. It made me really hyped for it. I'm much more hyped for this than I am for Legends Arceus.

Snatcher

Before this trailer, I was just like "Ya alright, a 3d Kirby platformer" But now, I'm hyped!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Octane

It's 3D World but with Kirby, that's fine.

Octane

Fizza

I retract all of my previous qualms with this game, it looks like everything I was hoping for now. Give it to me please and thank you.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

VoidofLight

I'm still not convinced yet that this won't just be another trainwreck like Star Allies.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

Why did people hate star Allies so much? was it because it was to easy or was it the Allies part? I never played it, but kirby games or normally easy no?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Magician

@Snatcher I think folks complained Allies lacked complexity. It's pretty and it plays well, but it's boring.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Snatcher

@Magician Ah ok, Now that makes more sense, I know kirby is meant to be easy and all but at least Epic yarn had something going on. (BTW one of my favorite games of all time) I would love a hard mode!

Edited on by Snatcher

kkslider5552000

Octane wrote:

It's 3D World but with Kirby, that's fine.

That seems about right. I do wish it was really out there and bold for the breakthrough 3D Kirby game, but I assume it will largely be really good for the same way most Kirby games are. Like Triple Deluxe was fairly unimaginative a Kirby game on a surface level, but it ended up being one of my favorite Kirby games, and this certainly seems more creative than that did in trailers.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

VoidofLight

@Snatcher Well, for me, I beat the game in 3 days while playing casually, and the game barely offered anything outside of the main story at launch, so I paid Nintendo 60 dollars for an incomplete game that had to have it's content updated into it.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic