Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 5,060

WoomyNNYes

Inkbrush in Salmon Run is worthless. I don't think this weapon should be allowed in SR rotations. I refuse to play SR again until this rotation is over (because it has inkbrush). It's a shame because, I really want to play SR.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Croctopus

I stopped playing this SR because of Hydra Splatling. I suck with that weapon in general, but ESPECIALLY in this mode. It’s my worst. It slows me down horribly. I literally just squirt brief shots of ink to get around. It’s only good for sniping enemies from above like at Sockeye, but there’s no such advantage at the Smokeyard. It’s great against Horrorboros. Otherwise, it’s junk to me.

Crab Tank is also junk in Salmon Run and the worst special for me. It’s only good for defense, like rolling with eggs to the basket in those final seconds, as well as fighting kings. But it’s SO slow and clunky in the middle of the chaos. Lessers easily swarm me, and even when I’m rolling, I’m ping-ponging between Cohocks and Steel Eels.

The game has the audacity to keep giving me both Hydra and C.T…

Official-Grizzco Octoling Soldier

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

CaleBoi25

I have been playing a LOT of Inkbrush in Anarchy recently, but I agree, it and Clash are the two worst SR weapons

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

CaleBoi25

🐻🐻🐻

Edited on by CaleBoi25

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

@Croctopus Yeah, crab tank usually disappoints me in salmon run. It's blaster shots are way too slow for when I need help in SR, and it's too slow to turn while firing its machine-gun-like shots.

I'm only OK with a Hydra Splatling in SR, but that weapon's slow charging is still kind of stressful. I literally was practicing in the training room yesterday with the Hydra Splatling, taking note of how much damage I can do with a quarter charge, a third of a charge, and half of a charge.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

CaleBoi25

I have gotten Joe 5 times, all five times I was the only teammate not to die at least thrice, and we lost with this much 🤏 left

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

CaleBoi25

Untitled
Weapon Randomizer by Oily

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

BingleyBongley

I... I don't get the Splatoon devs. Undertow was such an easy map to fix, and they just... didn't change anything. The mid is cool and you have more cover on a sort-of flank, but why hasn't more been done. All they needed to do was add ink-able walls. It would've been so easy...

Switch friend code: SW-7583-4577-0599 Username: Dagenais

vio

@WoomyNNYes Yeah, Inkbrush is awful on SR. I mostly just run around trying to collect eggs with it. I actually consider it one of the worst weapons in the game period, though it is pretty good on Clam Blitz . Octobrush and Painbrush are much better in every regard.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

card-crunch78

I changed my icon, there's a guy on Twitter who makes frames based on Splatfests (excluding the September 2022 Splatfest, apparently he didn't get started until AFTER that one because the first one he did was the November 2022 with the Pokémon teams). So mine is the July 2023 Splatfest, I was on Team Mint Chip.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
In SR you can curl up and fire in any direction to turn quickly. This trick only works in SR though, because it got patched out in regular multiplayer.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

jump

I'm not feeling the changes to Undertow, I liked the narrow part of the map forcing more one on one fights but now there are a few nooks to hide in which spoils it for me imo.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Croctopus

Splatfest artwork for Baby Chicks vs. Li'l Bunnies vs. Bear Cubs.
Untitled

Edited on by Croctopus

CaleBoi25

I am going to miss this Fest due to travel, sadly. Ah well, I trust my fellow Grizz lovers do play well in my absence!

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

Budda wrote:

@WoomyNNYes
In SR you can curl up and fire in any direction to turn quickly. This trick only works in SR though, because it got patched out in regular multiplayer.

Oh, realllllly? I'll definitely be trying it out in SR. Thanks for the tip @Budda!

'Tendo liker

OctolingKing13

@CaleBoi25 I’m gonna miss the fest too because of Taylor swifts new album and I just got a ps5. I’m rooting for team bear cubs tho!

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

Croctopus

Untitled
I...can...BEARly...contain myself! This is the most I'm going to play Splatfest since FrostyFest. And I know how that turned out!

Grumblevolcano

Damn, daylight savings threw me off again. I thought Splatfest started in 35 mins but it's 1 hour 35 mins.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WoomyNNYes

The current SR weapons are sort of ok. All shooters that can paint. (edit: forgive me, this rotation ends in 1.5 hours)
Nzap
Undercover Brella (which has semi-automatic fire),
ballpoint splatling,
.92 Gal

Although, the next rotation doesn't look awful. Splatoon 3 SR schedule: https://splatoon3.ink/salmonrun

@Croctopus Did you use an amiibo in photo mode to get that shot with Big Man? Or is Big Man available for photo mode because of splatfest week?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic