Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 5,058

_Lime

Congrats jackpot on beating Japan and winning the world championships!!!

Switch friend code:SW-3744-8516-9497
User name: Lime!
Third kits??

OctolingKing13

@WoomyNNYes @CaleBoi25 thanks a lot! might be to hard for me, but all I can do is try! For team bear cubs!

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

WoomyNNYes

So, how is everybody's catalog progress this season?

I think I'm on level 57. Since I mainly play Salmon Run, my progress is slow-ish. If I had used all my Salmon Run playing time in battles in stead, I think I'd already be completing the catalog. If I only played battles, I think I can level up my catalog 2x a day playing in half the time it takes via playing SR.

I really want that Seafoam hat. I missed out on it last spring.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

_Lime

@WoomyNNYes
I believe I am on level 71. Also, I only just learned this a few days ago but in splatfests or big runs your catalog xp is doubled!

Third kits??

Croctopus

I'm already on Level 43 of my extra catalog, despite playing so much Salmon Run in March and the beginning of this month. I like to use the Strings Attached emote for my Octoleet, Pawsuit, and Team Bear Cubs fits.

I thought about using the Spring Fest banner for the Splatfest at first, but I don't like how one-sided it feels with the squid boy character wearing a bunny costume, so I'm using my favorite Salmon Run banner that's blue with the tribal style graffiti and the Mr. Grizz Chomp one instead. The banner on my profile page shows what my current splash tag banner is.

Official-Grizzco Octoling Soldier

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

CaleBoi25

Wow, Jackpot won World Champs? Honestly rather surprised a Western team managed to take it home!

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

BingleyBongley

@CaleBoi25 The Japanese team wasn't really the best in japan. Lots of the top top players like Melon didn't enter. But, yeah still impressive that a western team won.

Switch friend code: SW-7583-4577-0599 Username: Dagenais

CaleBoi25

@BingleyBongley Fair point. They only won two weeks prior in a TW competition. By the way... i an not sure if i have friendsed you on Switch yet but would you like to do some Anarchy Battles sometime, Brella and Brella?

Edited on by CaleBoi25

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

_Lime wrote:

@WoomyNNYes
I believe I am on level 71. Also, I only just learned this a few days ago but in splatfests or big runs your catalog xp is doubled!

Yeah, there is an XP buff during events like splatfests, big runs, and also during the last 2 weeks of a season. I think I've seen the game mention an XP boost of "1.2x". I'm not sure it's doubled for the catalog like you've heard - Unless I'm wrong.😁🤣

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

CaleBoi25

@WoomyNNYes I like your new locker layout! I just adjusted mine earlier today

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

CaleBoi25

Undertow is getting REWORKED!!

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

Croctopus

Pfft, Undertow is one of my favorites. Why not another old stage like Manta Maria where I lose the vast majority of the time? Brinewater could use more work, too. I'm sure it won't be change that much anyway.

BingleyBongley

@CaleBoi25 SW-7583-4577-0599 My username is Dagenais (Guess I should add this to my profile, lol). Please don't expect me to be good (especially if it's tower control)!!!

@Croctopus Yeah, I personally like undertow (especially on rainmaker), but with some small changes (better mid and a flank for the glass), it could easily become one of the best in the game.

Switch friend code: SW-7583-4577-0599 Username: Dagenais

_Lime

@WoomyNNYes
Oops, yeah I think you’re right about the x1.2 xp😅

Also undertow has loads of potential.

Edited on by _Lime

Third kits??

vio

@DiamondCore WTF? What is a "browning"?

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Grumblevolcano

Undertow Spillway is getting a rework.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

vio

@Grumblevolcano They beat you to this LOL.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Croctopus

The latest update has been announced with patch notes.

• Undertow Spillway has been changed in all modes
  • Buffed Sploosh-o-Matics so they can hit easier
  • Buffed Splattershot Pros for more damage
  • Reduced shot spread for Splattershot Novas
  • Buffed Nozzlenoses for more damage
  • Expanded Luna Blaster's ink splatter at point of impact
  • Increased the radius of damage from the long shots of S-BLASTs by about 11%
  • Increased inking width when running with a Painbrush by 18% and shortened the time ink recovers when moving
  • Dapple Dualies have increased movement speed when firing
  • Reduced damage to Big Bubbler by 22%
  • Increased damage to players who touch Splattercolor Screen
  • Triple Splashdowns are faster by 1/6th of a second but decreased radius of the 60 damage explosion by 13%
  • When super jumping to someone with Kraken Royale, you jump to where they started the special rather than where they're at currently
  • 10 less special points for Neo Splash-o-Matic, N-ZAP '89, Carbon Roller, Gold Dynamo Roller, Splat Chargers and Splatterscope, and Dapple Dualies
  • 10 more special points for Splattershots (which should include Octo Shot, which they don't mention in the notes), Squeezer, Range Blaster, and Snipewriter 5H

To elaborate from Nintendo:
"For some main weapons, we’ve strengthened their unique characteristics or made them easier to handle."

"For the Big Bubbler, we’ve changed it to increase the amount of time you can safely act by making it harder to destroy, even from positions that make it easy to attack the weak points."

"For the Splattercolor Screen, we’ve changed it to make it easier to control opponents’ movements by increasing the risk of touching the screen."

"For the Triple Splashdown, while it is difficult to time its use when opponents actively attempt to shoot the player down, it is extremely powerful when opponents don’t shoot the player down. Therefore, we have simultaneously changed it to make it harder to shoot down and narrowed the area of effect."

"For the Kraken Royale, we changed it to ease an issue where, from the perspective of opposing players, it felt difficult to stop countdown progression when combining Kraken Royale with Super Jump in certain modes."

Edited on by Croctopus

OctolingKing13

Finally! The splatter color screen fixed at last!

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

CaleBoi25

Kraken cheese is no more!

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic