Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 4,881 to 4,900 of 5,057

OctolingKing13

@Croctopus thanks for the QR code man it’s a cool banner!
On another note, I didn’t get to participate in the splatfest this weekend 😭 glad king big man’s team keyboard won tho

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

OctolingKing13

Completely redid my locker 🙂
Untitled

Untitled

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

MarioVillager92

@WoomyNNYes Yeah... and I just use my Facebook to keep in touch with my family and real life friends. Plus I made my Switch so that none of my data would be shared with Google. Really wish that Nintendo would just make it so that you don't have to link your social media in order to post your Splatoon drawings. That'd be one less hoop to jump through, too!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

CaleBoi25

@OctolingKing13 Nice! I was wondering if I was the only one still using those!

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Anti-Matter

So I want to ask about Splatoon 1 on Wii U and also the 2 & 3 on Switch.
Next month, the Online play on Wii U and 3DS will be discontinued.
If I have Splatoon 1 Wii U version when the Online play function already discontinued on next month, will I still able to buy the clothes & weapons even I don't play Online but my Wii U machine is always connected to internet ?

How about Splatoon 2 & 3 in term of buying the clothes & weapons, when my Switch is connected with internet (and already subscribed NSO for $20) even I don't play Online with other peoples?

Anti-Matter

CaleBoi25

@Anti-Matter You can purchase things within Splatoon 1 until the servers shut down, at which point you will have to rely on fan servers (such as Pretendo). In S2 and 3, if you have an internet connection, you can buy clothes, but without participating in battles, you won't have any in-game cash.

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter Yeah, you can't buy clothes in Splatoon 2 & 3 if you don't play online to earn the currency. Playing online is the only way to earn that currency. If you only play the single player, you can only win one outfit for each of the single player games. And they won't be slytlish outfits you care about.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

CinnamonRobin

Wouldn't it be pointless to buy clothes and weapons if you're not playing online? The single player mode makes you use preset gear and weapons, you can only use the ones you buy in online matches.

CinnamonRobin

CaleBoi25

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

CaleBoi25

Finally finished all of the pallettes except Agent 8's. I made my first run of it with Damage Reduction and Broken Armor Speed as my only hacks, and made it to 25F before I died for a stupid reason. (It's so stupid I am not even going to try explaining it lol)

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

Nice, @CaleBoi25!

So only two hacks? I think you can add an extra life hack to that and still get the low hack infinity badge. I think you can get the low hack infinity badge with 16 chip spaces.

The beauty of having one hack for an extra life is, if you die once, a vending machine will always give you the option to buy an extra life, and it's cheap, like 100 membucks. So, if you have one hack for an extra life, it's almost like having 2-3+ extra lives for floors 1-29, because you can always buy another life at a vending machine.

Keep at it. My beating the tower with low hacks + Eight's palette depended on how good chip loadouts were as I climbed the tower. I bet you'll get a better chip loadout in another 1-3 tries.

(edit: I think I preferred having an main weapon attack damage buff hack over a damage reduction hack, because you can take out portals a little bit quicker, move the tower a little bit quicker, and deal with enemies quicker.)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

cegamer298

@CaleBoi25 i think i did the same for my first run

cegamer298

Switch Friend Code: SW-0519-5138-9889

cegamer298

what was you guys reaction when team keyboard won

cegamer298

OctolingKing13

@cegamer298 BIG MAN IS SUPREME KING YAYYY

I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

Croctopus

@cegamer298 Echoing Frye… BOOOO! Except I was on Team Drums, not Guitar. It was too predictable since Keyboard was the obvious favorite. At least Lightly Salted won in Japan.

I’m expecting SpringFest news any day now. I predict Sneak Peek is the 19th with the Main Event the 26th through 28th. Next week feels way too soon.

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

CaleBoi25

Untitled
Only four days left for Splatoon 1.

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

Anti-Matter

When Splatoon 1 become total 100% Offline, is the game still worthy as mini version of Ratchet & Clank style game for Wii U ?
The Story mode is the only one mode to feel like mini Ratchet & Clank style play.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

cegamer298

@CaleBoi25 the good old times where did it go

cegamer298

vio

Welp.. So after doing some research it appears I have developed "gamers thumb" on my left thumb. All the symptoms appear to line up, from the pain to the frequent audible clicking in the thumb. So sadly it appears I am going to have to cease any gaming for at least a month or two due to risk of doing permanent damage if I continue. 😔 I am greatly going to miss Splatoon, but hopefully I will be back in action in time for the final season.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic