Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 5,071

Croctopus

I've noticed people having a manga-themed banner from the Japanese CoroCoro magazine.
Untitled
Here it is, from Inkipedia.
Untitled

Edited on by Croctopus

Whirling Deep Cut Fan
Team Bucket List: Die for Frye

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

_Lime

@Croctopus
Iโ€™ve been wondering where people got that from, thank you!

Switch friend code:SW-3744-8516-9497
User name: Lime!
Third kits??

card-crunch78

@WoomyNNYes I don't remember how I got them, I'm mostly wearing them because they come with the "quick respawn" ability.

@Croctopus I'll take this, yoink!

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

MarioVillager92

@WoomyNNYes The Fizzbangs are exclusive to Splatfests, yes. Nintendo made a trailer for this current season and they said that they're a new Splatfest feature.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

CaleBoi25

Inkipedia has a list of the QR codes, right? I just got SplatNet3.

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

CRB1984

Sorry if this isnโ€™t the correct topic to ask this but how in the heck do I get the banner that everyone has floating over their character in Splatoon 3โ€™s hub world?

Splatoon 3 is my very first Splatoon game so big thanks for helping a n00b!

Switch Name: CRB1984
FC: SW-5658-8476-2295

MarioVillager92

@CRB1984 I know that you'd see players' drawings floating above their characters, are you referring to those? If so, you'd go to the red mailbox located in the hub world, and you could make your own drawing or written message by using the Switch's touch screen.

For the things that are actually called banners (the ones that display your username during matches), you can get those by leveling up your catalog, or from the shell-out machine/Salmon Run shop. Some banners can be acquired by scanning QR codes, as well. Hope this all helped!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

CRB1984

@MarioVillager92 - yes the first one is the one that I was after! And people have such detailed drawings so the Switch touchscreen makes a ton of sense.

I will check it out when jumping on for the SPLATFEST results tonight. Thank you!

Switch Name: CRB1984
FC: SW-5658-8476-2295

MarioVillager92

@CRB1984 Yeah anytime! Glad I could help out!

Croctopus

Team Keyboard wins.
Sneak Peek: Drums 1st, Keyboard 2nd
Votes: Guitar 1st, Keyboard 2nd
Open: Keyboard 1st, Guitar 2nd
Pro: Keyboard 1st, Guitar 2nd
Tricolor Battle: Keyboard 1st, Drums 2nd
Total: Keyboard 500p, Guitar 190p, Drums 180p

Big Man: "Ay! Ay! (Hooray for Team Keyboard! Success sounds so sweet!)"
Frye: "Augh! The only things that got shredded here were my dreams."
Shiver: "Poor Team Drums. We stayed on beat, but we still got beaten."
Big Man: "Ay. Ay! (Thanks, Team Keyboard. Every good battler did fine!)"
Frye: "Don't fret, Team Guitar- the spirit of rock in our hearts will never die!"
Shiver: "Thanks for trying, Team Drums. Luckily, we have an easy way to vent frustration."
Big Man: "Ay. Ay? (A win for keyboard takes me back. It's why I joined you, remember?)"
Shiver: "Of course. In a real sense, if not for keyboards, there'd be no Deep Cut."
Frye: "What do you think we'd all be doing in a world where we never joined forces?"
Shiver: "Ugh, I don't want to think about it. Something much more boring."
Frye: "Tough to see myself sticking with anything for long without you keeping me on track."
Big Man: Ay. (I'd bet I'd just be a ghostwriter for other, more popular acts.)"
Big Man: "Ay! Ay? (Yeesh! Good thing the power of keyboards saved us all, huh?)"
Shiver: "Yes. You might say that they were the 'key' to our prosperity."
Frye: "BOOOO!"
Big Man: "Ay... (And on that note, we're done here...)"

Edited on by Croctopus

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

Croctopus

In Japan, Team Lightly Salted wins the potato chip Splatfest.
Sneak Peek: Salted Seaweed 1st, Lightly Salted 2nd
Votes: Lightly Salted 1st, Consumme Punch 2nd
Open: Lightly Salted 1st, Salted Seaweed 2nd
Pro: Lightly Salted 1st, Salted Seaweed 2nd
Tricolor Battle: Lightly Salted 1st, Salted Seaweed 2nd
Total: Lightly Salted 535p, Salted Seaweed 300p, Consumme Punch 35p

Good, I was hoping Lightly Salted would win at least. No offense to people who like those other flavors, but I'd much rather have good ol' potato chips that taste normal than something wacky. Shiver finally wins a Japanese Splatfest.

Poor Frye is still cursed as ever even when Nintendo changes the Splatfest scoring system and adds Fizzbangs. I ALMOST want to join her team in SpringFest out of pity, but we already know that it's teased to be about eggs. That reminds me of when Team Egg lost to Team Chicken in Splatoon 2. Twice.

Overall, everything has gone just as I expected it to.

Edited on by Croctopus

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

card-crunch78

On that note, my final title for the Splatfest was "Guitar Ruler +1".

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

CaleBoi25

@Croctopus In the future, would you mind spoilermarking the fest results? Thanks!

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

@CRB1984 Just a heads up. After you find the red mailbox in the Splatsville hub world, the game will only let you post message/drawing if you are linked to a social media like FB or X/Twitter, maybe IG? If you don't link to social media, it won't let you post your creation.

The other caveat is, I dont think your own Switch friends can see your banner? Which seemed insane to me. Somoene correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@_Lime My friend code is -redacted-. My switch username is SpaceDandy. Let me know what your user name is so I know it's you.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

Good games, everyone... even though there were some bumps in the road for me, lol. Got to play some Anarchy Battles before and after seeing the final results and those were fun. I've gotten a good feel for Rainmaker, too. Though the last time I played Clam Blitz, I was having a difficult time with it.

@WoomyNNYes Oh shoot, I forgot about that! Thanks for telling us! I stopped using Twitter because that got too toxic for me, and I don't like having too much social media platforms. I have a personal Facebook account, but I don't think I'm comfortable with linking that to my Switch.

_Lime

@WoomyNNYes
Thanks!
My username is: Lime!

Switch friend code:SW-3744-8516-9497
User name: Lime!
Third kits??

CaleBoi25

I finally figured out the intro for my piano arrangement of Spectrum Obligato!
For those wondering, the note order is:
Bb G C F F DE D C G F E C

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

MarioVillager92 wrote:

@WoomyNNYes Oh shoot, I forgot about that! Thanks for telling us! I stopped using Twitter because that got too toxic for me, and I don't like having too much social media platforms. I have a personal Facebook account, but I don't think I'm comfortable with linking that to my Switch.

@MarioVillager92 Exactly why I have refused to link something to splatoon.๐Ÿคฃ Not a judgement on anyone that has linked their splatoon to social media. I'm just over constant connectivity and companies & making money off my private data.

@_Lime Got ya!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic