Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 5,048

Grumblevolcano

Results are in:

• Gold: 150+
  • Silver: 124 - 149
  • Bronze: 94 - 123

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Croctopus

I got 143. So close yet so far. I'll never get gold in Big Run. Whatever, at least I got loads of scales thanks to the much higher rate for those in Big Run. That's what kept me playing more than anything.

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

jump

i wish you could use a drink/food token without leaving the lobby, it breaks my momentum and I lose the team I was playing on when I run out of double money goes and need to top up.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Budda

I'd really like to know how many individual bosses I splatted in SR. Because I have no idea how far away I am from their gold badges. If it's even worth aiming for them... It could take ages or not..

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Snatcher

Man with how much suffering this mode ins bringing me, giving me zero silver scales every time, I’m getting silver at the least.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

@Budda Yeah, I'd love to know how where I'm at with achieving a silver flyfish & bigshot badges. I've had silver badges for every other salmonid since late march.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Grumblevolcano

@Snatcher From what I've noticed you need to be Profreshional +2 rank or higher to reliably get silver scales. Had a load of bad shifts demoting me to Profreshional +1 rank (I'm usually either +2 or +3) and I'd get no silver scales from the extra wave until I got promoted back to +2.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Snatcher

@Grumblevolcano so I’m just that unlucky? Before big run I got a about 4 golds and no silvers, the rng for these things are crazy, and to be honest it’s hard to keep professional when SR love to spawn two fly fish at once.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeeJay

I got exactly 149 eggs record in this Big Run....

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MarioVillager92

I got back to playing Splatoon 3 yesterday after my Tears of the Kingdom binge fest, and the game told me that the previous catalog has been given back. Can you still get stuff from the last catalog somehow? Like from the gumball machine in the lobby, for example. I... kind of learned that the hard way. I'll definitely try to level up the current catalog so I can get the Nintendo consoles.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

KidSparta

@MarioLover92 , you hit the nail right on the head! You can still get anything missed from previous catalogs from the Shell-Out Machine AFAIK.

You can’t control the way others talk to you, but you can control the way you talk to others.

MarioVillager92

@KidSparta Ok cool, that's what I've been thinking. Thanks!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Croctopus

In an interview with Splatoon 3's developers on Famitsu, Director Hisashi Nogami said that Side Order will have "completely new and different" gameplay. Side Order wasn't thought up at the beginning but it's a new story with Off the Hook about what would've happened had Team Order won. It's still unclear whether the Octoling in Side Order is Agent 8.
https://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-3-devs-on-the-games-d...

Whirling Octoling

WoomyNNYes

responding to the Side Order article linked in @Dev9417's post above:

YES! The Side Order dlc game is based on what the world would have been if Order had triumped. I'm psyched. I thought the chrome robot gear of Order was way cooler than Chaos bones & junk theme. I mean, then end of both Splatoon 2 single player games go to enemy octo headquaters, where the environment design themes leaned toward high tech military headquarters (like a high tech version of Bowswer castles from mario games), and I LOVED that. I just think the Order theme lends to more exciting, cool stuff. Yes please!

Eye of Justice helmet from Splatoon 2
Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Croctopus

Untitled
No Side Order news was simply disappointing. The only real complaint I had with the amazing Direct.
Untitled
In the meantime, we have another Splatfest that's for ice cream. This one should be a little interesting, what with the obvious fit for a summer theme. The Tricolor map will be Barnacle & Dime.

Whirling Octoling

jump

No chocolate is a weird one.

Do people actually like vanilla? It’s one of those things like the Transformers movies, Kings Of Leon or Call Of Duty that are massive but you never actually meet someone who is a fan.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

Given Nintendo times Splatoon 3 content around the seasons (the content all being in the season update and then events happen when they happen) and the season update releases the day before the season starts, Side Order's absence from the Direct suggests it's releasing on one of these dates:

• November 30th 2023
  • February 29th 2024
  • May 31st 2024

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Fizza

@jump I think they excluded chocolate from the lineup due to it getting it's own dedicated Splatfest not too long ago (White vs Milk vs Dark) and they didn't want to double up on it again (even if it would've made a Neopolitan trifecta).

Also Vanilla is the best ice cream flavour and I will not tolerate this slander in the slightest 😤

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic