Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 5,046

WoomyNNYes

@KAIRU Motion is the most proficient & most used control scheme for the splatoon series. If the camera jostles when walking in the town square, rest your hands on your thighs to steady the camera. Otherwise, in matches/single player/salmon run, you're swimming to get around which doesn't jostle the camera.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

BenAV

@Snatcher Yeah, your Shellout machine payouts are all pre-determined. Different set of rolls for normal and Splatfest I believe so that's two chances to get something good.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

KAIRU

@WoomyNNYes @Jhena @Snatcher Thanks for the responses, gang! Seems like motion controls are quite popular and the way to go!

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

Budda

This new Salmon Run stage is INSANE!
I FREAKING LOVE IT!
It's easy and challenging at the same time. Is there a word for that? Eas-ening? You get really a lot of Gold Eggs. Quota is absolutely no problem at all. ... But Glowfly Wave is absolutely brutal.

These horns or trumpets in the background sound a lot like "Gekos" from Metal Gear Solid 4. Like Cows basically. They drive(pun intended ) me kind of crazy. 😂

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

octokid

Plenty of new/returning weapons, including the reskins/rebrands. But still no Clear Dapple Dualies (my main in 2)…

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Snatcher

@BenAV not gonna lie, I’m sure sure which would be better, straight up rng, or knowing that I could probably get nothing but trash all season.

@KAIRU Indeed! Mainly because you can be waaay more accurate than normal! Almost like a mouse ,because you can adjust the slightest movements.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

KAIRU

@Snatcher Yeah, I’m really starting to notice that! It’s definitely the closest I’ve been to aiming with a PC mouse.

It’s nice having more control over the ‘finer’ movements with aiming. I’m really liking it a lot.

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

Snatcher

@KAIRU I feel like other console shooters should have it like a choice, like Fortnite for example, they did so too recently.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

KAIRU

@Snatcher Yeah, I was always quite reluctant to use motion controls until I tried them. It would be interesting to see if I would fare similarly on other games as I have with Splatoon 3.

Croctopus

The next Big Run reward is just a model of the three lesser Salmonids. Undertow Spillway should still be a good map for Big Run.

Jammin' Salmon Junction is a great new map! It's clearly the Salmonids' party hub where Omega 3 performs. The horns in the background actually play multiple noises, not just one.

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Snatcher

@KAIRU I felt exactly the same till I tried them, they really do make a big difference lol.

KAIRU

@Snatcher Yeah, the difference is crazy! I’ve been seeing improvements in my gameplay over these past few days. Really interesting to see!

Jhena

The event is over. Only top 20%. I feel like the game should judge how many points I made and not if I was lucky enough to be in the winning team.

Edit: I checked and out of the 24 matches I played I had the top score of both teams in 20 matches, but I only won 11 matches.

Edited on by Jhena

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Grumblevolcano

My experience with the challenge was pretty much there was a lot of Tenta Missiles spam. So extreme that it felt comparable to Salmon Run high tide Flyfish waves.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Budda

I made it up to VP700. I was thinking about getting up to VP999 to get the gold badge, but chose not to. It is way to stressful and grindy at max hazzard. I'm fine with the silver badge.

WoomyNNYes

@Budda Is there an event thing going on right now? I was playing salmon run with the new map, thinking it's still regular salmon run. Every time I got near evp200 I kept getting weak teams, so I kept demoting myself to evp140.

'Tendo liker

TheBigBlue

BIG BATTLE BUDDY BUMP
This fist bump is immaculate

Untitled

Edit: but the quality sucks

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Croctopus

I got the silver Jammin' Salmon badge yesterday, just before the start of the new in-game day. Needless to say, I had plenty of good crewmates. I even played with someone who had the gold Grizzco banner! That person must play nothing but Salmon Run and no other game but Splatoon 3 for that matter. And played an extremely unhealthy amount since the game's launch at that…

I’m trying to get better with the S-BLAST and I want to love it but it’s a real struggle. You need to have perfect aim almost the whole time. It needs to be buffed badly. If only it didn’t have the sprinkler. At least it felt great to make my first fist bump today.

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
No, there was no event. I'm not sure what you exactly mean. The badges? I'm sure you know that you can earn badges for every map when reaching certain milestone points at VP. And the new map is no different.
Earning the silver badge is already very time-consuming. And the uncertainty if I can make it to VP999 without taking too much time.

Edited on by Budda

WoomyNNYes

Budda wrote:

@WoomyNNYes
No, there was no event. I'm not sure what you exactly mean. The badges? I'm sure you know that you can earn badges for every map when reaching certain milestone points at VP. And the new map is no different.
Earning the silver badge is already very time-consuming. And the uncertainty if I can make it to VP999 without taking too much time.

Ohhh, those badges. I see. Gotya.

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic