Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 5,048

Fizza

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else here feel like there's been a significant decrease in plaza posts recently? I'm seeing a ton more generic NPC stand-ins than I did before which sucks since I always love walking around the plaza seeing all the cool/goofy drawings everyone's done

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Croctopus

It's nice that Deep Cut has more dialogue now. They comment on the second stage in Turf War like Off the Hook used to in 2.

Shiver: I must admit... the shaved ice at Mahi-Mahi Resort always looks quite tasty.
Big Man: Ay?! Ay! (Have you not tried it? The Purpleberry Rasp-Blend is amazing!)
Frye: The only problem is it turns your tongue and mouth totally blue.
Shiver: So THAT'S how that happened.

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Budda

So no fist bump in Turf War? Hm...

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Grumblevolcano

Anyone else getting lots of communication errors since the new season went live?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

@Grumblevolcano Nah, I've just played 4 games in a row with no problems.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Fizza

Does anyone here know the trick for determining how many pulls of the Shell-Out Machine you need to do before getting a bronze, silver or gold capsule? I'd love to try it out for the first time this season though I haven't got a clue how to set it up.

(tagging @BenAV in this since I've seen them talk about it in the past)

BenAV

@Fizza You can go here and follow the instructions to import your data, then go to the Seed Listing tab and you'll find the Shell-Out Machine stuff there. Already checked mine for this season and no rare banner or title for me again by the looks of it.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Budda

@Grumblevolcano
Since many players come back to try out the new season, the probability that someone has an unstable connection is higher. Nothing new, actually. Every start of a season is filled with people with a bad connection.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Fizza

@BenAV OK, so I'm at the point where I entered my Replay Code. My name + number comes up but nothing seems to happen when I click 'Add Key'. Do I have to do something with it after I put it in?

BenAV

@Fizza I'm actually not sure about the replay code option, sorry. Back when I did it there was only the Discord one.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

KAIRU

Been playing a lot of Splatoon 3 lately and getting myself back into the swing of things. Tested out the motion controls again and I'm actually getting on better with them than I did originally, so that's been really awesome. I'm still not that great at the game though.

Edited on by KAIRU

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

Jhena

@Fizza
Awesome, did we just fist bump?

Edit: Nice and easy round by the way.

Edited on by Jhena

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Fizza

@Jhena WAIT WAS THAT YOU ON CLAM BLITZ JUST NOW?! 🤯

What a way to get my very first Fist Bump of the season! 🤩

Edited on by Fizza

Jhena

@Fizza
Truly a great and magical moment.👊

Jhena

Snatcher

@BenAV Thanks for this btw. So it’s all decided beforehand?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

KAIRU

Do you lot use motion controls? I’m getting on better with them now than I did originally. Really enjoying the game a lot more now which has taken me by surprise.

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

chapuH

Played for 40 mins today, and learnt that playing against a painbrush is all pain and no brush xd.

@KAIRU I use motion controls. Initially took a bit of getting used to, but now it makes aiming so much easier.

Hope you're having a good day.

KAIRU

@chapuH Yeah, I’m really surprised at how much better my aim is!

And I absolutely agree with your statement about the Painbrush. It’s definitely all pain and no brush!

Jhena

@KAIRU
I am using motion controls since Splatoon 1 because I feel like my aim is better this way and it is more fun.

Jhena

Snatcher

@KAIRU I Didn’t want to use them before because they are different, and I’m much used to using just normal controls on a PlayStation controller, but the pro feels much different in my opinion, and I think the motion helps so much, yes in short I use motion lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic