Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 4,990

Croctopus

I'm surprised that Horroboros appears in this current shift. This is the first time he's appeared in two shifts in a row. Up to now, Salmon Run has just alternated between Cohozuna and Horroboros.

Spring-Fresh Cub

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Budda

@Dev9417
I wanted to say the same, but totally forgot about it for some reason.
My theory is, that they chose Horrorboros again because of the Grizz-Tristringer. If it was Chohozuna, it would have been to easy to defeat, I guess.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Otoemetry

@Fizza @Budda I've sent you both friend requests (Budda hope that's ok!) but I'll post my friend code here for anyone who wants it, just let me know (@BenAV happy for you to send a request, and you @WoomyNNYes)

2311-7743-4622

Totally understand why you want to avoid too much communication, though I thought it might be a good idea to at least go through a bit of a plan for the job maybe? Decide who does what with each weapon etc, that kind of thing.

Also do we know if the king salmonids are gonna show up on this job? I must admit I don't know much about the concept, so any outline would be a good thing for me.

Otoemetry

Budda

@Fizza @Otoemetry @BenAV

We just have to prepare for this. So no need for a strategy. The most important Wave will be Goldie Seeking. Memorise where they spawn. It will always be the same each try! I think the rest will be just fine.
All I ask is top 50%!

BenAV

@Budda Cool, I'll give it a watch sometime later.

@Fizza @Otoemetry Around what time would you guys likely be available to play, by the way? I should be available from like the morning till early in the evening in European time. I usually go to sleep at around 6am AEST which I think is like 9-10pm so someone would need to fill in for me if you were to play later than that.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Budda

@BenAV
In the morning would be perfect for me. I'm used to play SR in the morning.

Snatcher

If for any reason anyone here needs a member to play with, I’m usually down. Which isn’t the case right now of course, but I’m just going to set that offer on the table, because I think it would be fun to play with you guys. Uh in short I’m saying that i would be down to play splatoon with users on here, so ask anytime, and I might just be available.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Fizza

@BenAV Depends on a few factors but if all goes according to plan, I was thinking 3PM European Standard Time would work nicely!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Otoemetry

@BenAV @Fizza I'm in the UK and we're currently in British Summer Time (BST) but my sleep pattern is all over the place at the moment so I'm happy to schedule whenever is convenient, I think Central European Time is an hour ahead of us so 2pm BST would be totally cool for me. Perhaps @Snatcher could fill in when Ben needs to clock off? The more the merrier, I think.

@Budda hmm after watching that video it might be worth going over a bit of planning, I'm awful with chargers so if we're picking our weapons each round I would appreciate not having to use them if possible 😅 also I've never made it past EVP180 (didn't realise there was a badge for 200 otherwise I would have kept trying after getting knocked down to 175 then 165) so I'm a little nervous about going into the very high hazard level stages...

Otoemetry

Snatcher

@Otoemetry I’m usually available around two pm PST, I say usually because my sleep schedule is also all over the place lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Otoemetry

@Snatcher I'm playing some Splatoon now as I can't sleep, splat zones if you're interested? Trying to get back up to S+ after the demotion at the start of this season, it's been really flipping difficult to get it back for some reason!

Otoemetry

Snatcher

@Otoemetry in the next 30 minutes if you think you will still be on, sure!

Otoemetry

@Snatcher after two really stupid losses I've had to put the game down for a little while, but I'll come back online in half an hour to play for sure!

Otoemetry

Snatcher

@Otoemetry alright! I should be on around that time, so just @ if you come back.

Otoemetry

@Snatcher going back online if you wanna join me? I'll send you a friend request

Otoemetry

Snatcher

@Otoemetry I’m so sorry, I missed this! I’m sorry!

Otoemetry

@Snatcher it's ok! I actually went on to get 5 wins in a row in a tower control anarchy series, which was enough points to put me into a rank up battle... I then won a 6th tower control match and the rotation changed! I'm now wondering how long I can pause the series to wait for splat zones or tower control to come back 😅🙊

Otoemetry

Snatcher

@Otoemetry That’s amazing! Glad to know it worked out!

Budda

Just saw the info posted on Twitter for Eggstrawork again. This also works with the pool system. That's good. If we don't have enough players, we still can invite players from there.

Grumblevolcano

More info about Eggstra Work has been revealed:

Using translate tweet, there seems to be 2 major new points:
1. Danger level is fixed at the beginning but if you manage to get a certain amount over the quota for a wave, the danger level increases for the following wave
2. Groups only this time, no solo queue but it will be available in an Eggstra Work event after this season

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic