Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 221 to 240 of 5,046

GX_64

@Budda I have listened to it 5 times now! At first I found it odd, but I really like it now. It is very different to what I was expecting. I find the band name "Damp Socks" strange. I really hope they have other songs in the game!

GX_64

SoManyHaveDied

Dear Splatoon 3,
please don't take clam blitz from me!

-Love, Abby

Name: NîGGAMANE
Island Name: KURiSUJiMA
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8457-3122-4521

Fizza

@Budda THEY'RE JUST GOING TO CASUALLY ANNOUNCE OFF THE HOOK LIKE THAT HCSYIBHJKCHKJSVFJDHBSD

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

I wonder who's going to be the new hosts. Marina & Pearl are too busy with their band to do it now.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

GX_64

@MsJubilee I think it is likely to be new characters, but they might surprise us and it is an existing band/ members from an existing band that got more successful.

GX_64

Budda

Mincemeat Metalworks
The level designs look really great so far!

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

GX_64

@Budda It looks great. It is cool that half of the stage is under the building and the other half isn't. I don't think Splatoon 2 had any stages like that. I like that the stage has a bit of story about the sea evaporating (that is probably why there are the ships there).

GX_64

GX_64

The new stage being a metalworks made from scrap metal is also somewhat interesting since the player character "earns a living salvaging scrap"

GX_64

Fizza

@Budda That's so over-the-top edgy..... I love it.

StarPoint

@Budda Yet another awesome stage design!

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

WoomyNNYes

I'm into it! Looks awesome. ....now we're starting to see some more impressive stuff.

Wondering when & if there's going to be a global testfire soon (july perhaps).

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
I expect a Splatoon Direct early to mid August followed by a testfire late August, or even September. The testfire will probably be about a week before the full game releases. Like with Splatoon 2' Splatfest testfire or Mario Strikers First Kick.

reporterdavid

Untitled Dutch action...

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Fizza

Well he certainly took his time to show up.

Smug Sheldon is honestly quite cursed but his business does seem to be booming so good for him. Apart from that though, getting a look at how the Sunken Scrolls will look this time round is really cool (are they in a cardboard binder?) and I always like the lore they provide so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for them whilst playing through the single player.

Also, I'm not sure whether this was previously confirmed or not, but this confirms that the .96 Gal is back as well! It was most likely confirmed due to them saying every basic main weapon was returning but it's still cool to see (even if I can't stand the weapon myself).

Edited on by Fizza

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza did you know that in splatoon (a nintendo game) a shirt says f___ in the squid language.

I hope that shirt returns so I can pair it with my 69 shoes, lol. (in all honesty it's kinda funny a E10 rated game has more hidden curse words then a T game)

I can't wait to play Splatoon 3, I skipped 2. So this will be fresh for me.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

WoomyNNYes

It really is amazing how much Nintendo's resources are poured into their huge, detail-laden official Splatoon 3 webpage.... for japanese language only. I mean, there's so much creative artwork and formatting effects poured into it. It's an amazing page. Is the english Splatoon market dwarfed that much by the japanese market to justify this? (I'm guessing they did the same thing with Splatoon 2)(The intent here, is not to troll. I'm just amazed.)

Splatoon 3 offical japanese webpage:
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/av5ja/index.html

And this quiz page. These are serious webpages.(that's how it looks to me, but I don't make webpages.)
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/splatoon/quiz/

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
Don't know if this is true because I used google translation, but is there a Splatoon 3 tournament???
The part below the OLED Switch.

WoomyNNYes

@Budda Those Splatoon 3 tournaments are dated for October 8 and 9.

They display the date as 10.8 and 10.9.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@Budda or anyone else, the real question is, how can I lift that animated Splatoon 3 tv screen background behind the OLED, Nintendo Live section? 🤔😁 (I want that gif for my NL page XD )

NM it's an mp4. but my tablet can make a gif of it.😁
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/av5ja/images/pc/movie/movie...

EDIT: Ehh, maybe it's not as cool as my existing MK8 screenshot.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
I noticed that right after I pushed the post button. Would have been weird deleting the post again. 😅

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic