Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 201 to 220 of 5,045

WoomyNNYes

Realized recently, that's likely the grizzco salmon run sign on the left - the green arch beam w/ orange sign. Perhaps I'm late to realize that.
Untitled

I wonder if there's a story behind the updside down & sideways buildings. Look, there's clouds down there, in that first image below. I wonder if it's inside a space station? Edit: Or they just made upside down buildings because it looks cool. It's probably the latter.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

JaxonH

Space would explain the upside down buildings. And we've heard rumor of space being part of the plot, so...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Fizza

Well this is certaintly unexpected.

Going to be completely honest and say I genuinely thought Kensa was being left behind in 2 since every bit of dialogue seemed to suggest it was a one and done. APPARENTLY NOT I GUESS.

The trim is fresh on these outfits though, I must say (THERE ARE EARRINGS. AAAAAAAAAAAAH).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

LiNeR

@Fizza my favorite part of that tweet is the inkling/octoling with only one shoe LMAO.

Cartridges are temporary, Memories are forever

My Nintendo: LiNeR

GX_64

@Fizza I have just noticed, the magazines for the gear are all different kinds of book/magazine for the different brands. Krak-On, Takoroka, Tentatek and Forge are all magazines, Barazushi and Enperry have hard cover books, and Toni Kensa looks like a folder.
I like that they explain why they have returned, the new lead designer and creative director is the explanation for why they are back.
Splatoon 2 already has the Eminence Cuff and the Squid Clip-Ons , so these are not the first earrings, but both of the previous ones were either Japan exclusive or from Amiibo, so they aren't very common.

GX_64

GX_64

Nintendo put some new Slosher renders on Twitter. The Tri-Slosher looks very different to before. It is now rectangular. If you scroll down all the way on the Japanese Splatoon 3 website https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/av5ja/ you can see it. The first tweet is just a basic introduction to Sloshers. I am struggling to work out what the Tri-Slosher one says, but it is something to do with the different appearance of the Splatlands one compared to the one popular in Inkopolis. The Explosher one mentions that fans like the "rugged appearance".

Here is the image of the new Tri-Slosher directly https://photos-10.shuttlerock-cdn.com/boards/4329c135-4218-47...

Edited on by GX_64

GX_64

Fizza

@GX_64 I can't believe they turned the Tri Slosher into a food crate.
Untitled
As someone who worked in a shop over the last year, I got war flashbacks looking at this.

GX_64

I watched an interesting video about some observations and theories about the story mode based on the current trailers/ images etc of the story mode in Splatoon 3.

I found the theory that the story mode might take place in two different places really interesting. I also like the theory that they might be trying to replace some of the menus

Edited on by GX_64

GX_64

Neintendo

If i want to play this game, do i have played the prior games as well for the back story?

Fixed Gear Rider

TommyTendo

@Neintendo If you plan on playing multiplayer online you don't need to know the back story.
But you still don't need to play the first two games, the story isn't that deep and you can just google for a synopsis or watch a YouTube playthrough or something of the two first games.

GX_64

@Neintendo I played the second one without playing the first one and it made sense. I don't think you will have any problems. All the prior games have pretty simple stories. I can give you a summary if you do not mind seeing a few small spoilers. I will avoid the major spoilers.

Edited on by GX_64

GX_64

Budda

I'm wondering..
There are these titled you can choose for your banner. In Switch Sports it's a similar concept where you can have two words above your name. These two words get displayed in the language of that person's language. The question is, is it the same in Splatoon 3? Not that it matters. 😅

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Fizza

@Budda If we get a title like 'A Big Fan Of....' (like in Switch Sports) then I don't think the Splatoon community will ever recover. It's too much power for one to have.

StarPoint

@Fizza I would absolutely love that system to return, it's hilarious. My current tag on Switch Sports is "Fan of Myself" and I don't think I'll ever change it.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

StarPoint

@GX_64 Holy cow, I absolutely love how this looks

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

WoomyNNYes

A flythrough clip of the new stage GX_64 posted above. (splatoon JP twitter)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Budda

Actual Off The Hook music in regular game modes. That's so nice! 🥰

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic