Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 5,048

WoomyNNYes

AHHHHHH! One job after another. This happened over and over. So long dental plan Eggsecutive VP!

I don't even think I want to mess with this weapon rotation any more.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ChaoticMagolor

@WoomyNNYes It’s always a terrifying experience being the last player alive, and then being surrounded by salmonoids.

Kinda reminds me of this:

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

WoomyNNYes

@ChaoticKirby Yeah, kinda like that. XD Here's one of my other jobs ending a bit premature. And dying after initiating my special weapon, mwa! Beautiful! If you watch closely, you'll see I initiated the Reef Slider special before dying.

This is why I shut down my switch earlier than normal.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

ChaoticMagolor

@WoomyNNYes I’m surprised no one went after the Stingers. I know I would have.

Speaking of Salmon Run shifts ending early, I remember this one time where I got Glowflies as a first wave. It was absolutely terrifying, and I had a Goo Tuber. The one guy who had a Dynamo, the single best weapon for Glowflies, was the first one to go.

I hate Salmon Run, but it can be really fun and rewarding.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

BenAV

Trying to play a bit of Anarchy (Series) just because that's where Rainmaker's on rotation and this mode is just as terrible as I remember. I should probably just stick to X Battles and Anarchy (Open).

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Oh wow, I forgot about the desert stage in the Splatoon 3 Direct. For some reason I thought Brinewater Springs was teased in that Direct instead. So I guess the desert stage will be in Season 3 then.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Croctopus

Yeah, I'm hyped for that desert ruins map! I'm also thinking that the next Big Run could be in March, a Splatfest in April, and then the Zelda Splatfest in early May to promote Tears of the Kingdom. Seems too predictable but we'll see.

I still think Hagglefish Market could be the next Big Run map but it's hard telling what the new reward would be. The model of a new King Salmonid introduced in the new season? Considering Nintendo changed Splatfest pretty drastically with Tricolor becoming all-available and becoming a category to win, I would like for Nintendo to change up Big Run by adding more rewards. Just some more bonuses just doesn't cut it! Why not snails and more King Salmonid scales?

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

ChaoticMagolor

@Grumblevolcano Man, I totally forgot about that stage. I could see it being revealed alongside some new weapons and a catalogue for the next season.

BenAV

@Dev9417 Yeah I'm not really excited by the idea of more Big Run just because there's not much to get out of doing it. I've already got the top 5% badge which is basically all I wanted. Couldn't care less about locker decorations.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Budda

With the up coming Splatfest, I always wondered how the conch shells get calculated? Is it just the total amount of that team, or is there an average percentage? For excample: Team A has 10 players and they collect 20 shells. Team B has 5 players and they collect 10 shells. Percentage wise it would be a tie. If not, team A would win.
If just the total amount gets calculated, the overwhelming popular team has a guarantee to get the points for the most conch shells.
I know I'm a little late asking that question. 😅

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Fizza

Literally my 2nd ever 360 All Scopes, you've got to be kidding me.
Untitled
I was gonna use this gear for a Charger since it fits.....but I guess I gotta use it for my Blaster set now! XD

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Croctopus

I just beat all of the missions with all weapons to 100% the story mode! I didn't do that in Octo Expansion. I did the secret kettle a long time ago and completed all of the surveying last month, so now I'm ready for the "large-scale paid DLC" campaign that should be announced in the next Nintendo Direct.

@Budda It's hard to tell. Team Sweet was overwhelmingly popular, but so was Team Gear, and it didn't win the Sneak Peek. Keep in mind that the Sneak Peek is a weeklong event and many people may not have the time to play Splatoon 3 that much, which could help the smaller teams.

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@Fizza Not bad! Coincidentally I "kept" a new Fire Helmet by mistake, which tossed out my existing Fire Helmet with Ink Saver Sub. It was such a stupid moment. XD Fortunately, I came across a new helmet with Ink Saver Sub.

EDIT: Black Salmon Run slop suit acquired. After much pondering, black vs white, I decided I like black the best.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

jump

Has anyone had communication errors after the match during the victory dance thingy? This is the third/fourth time it's happened to me now and I am curious if I'm getting the money and points.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

WoomyNNYes

@jump If that match is in your history and your data is populated, then I think you got the credit for it (which can also be seen from the NSO splatnet app). I haven't been having communication errors during the victory dance segment.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

jump

@WoomyNNYes Cheers! Yeah the match had me winning but I never take notice of what my gear, level and money are so I'm never sure if I got them afterwards.

I really need to get the Splat app but it seems like effort.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

WoomyNNYes

@jump The app is easy to use, easy to open, and easy to set up. You download the NSO app from the app store. Then do a one-time log into the app with your nintendo account, and that's all there is to setting it up. After that, it only takes two taps to open Splatnet 3. Tap once to open NSO, tap again on Splatnet 3 tile. There is a BATTLES tab in splatnet that will show your battle history. You can see the same battle history in the in-game lobby, but the app will also let you see what gear & abilities the other players are running (if you're curious about that sort of thing.)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Budda

I looked at the poll in the app for Splatfest votes.
It's 5 Dark, 8 Milk and 13 White.
It's of course only people on my friend list. But if that's anything to go by, Dark is the least favourite one as I predicted. - Though I haven't thought White would be more popular than Milk.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

jump

@WoomyNNYes Yeah but I just dont like have loads of apps on my phone, thanks though.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic