Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 5,002

Fizza

I've seen a lot of people under the 2.0.0 patch article wondering what the new weapon kit variants will be this time round. I don't blame them for not being aware they've been revealed for a while now since it was only on the Twitter account (along with most of the info for 2.0.0 now that I think about it) so here's a list of all the confirmed kits for returning weapons (we oddly don't have kits for the new weapons hence why they're not included here):

• Tentatek Splattershot: Splat Bomb + Triple Inkstrike
  • Custom Splattershot Jr: Torpedo + Wave Breaker
  • Inkbrush Nouveau: Ink Mine + Ultra Stamp
  • Carbon Roller Deco: Burst Bomb + Trizooka
  • Aerospray RG: Sprinkler + Booyah Bomb
  • Forge Splattershot Pro: Suction Bomb + Booyah Bomb
  • Luna Blaster Neo: Fizzy Bomb + Ultra Stamp
  • Slosher Deco: Angle Shooter + Zipcaster
  • Zink Mini Splatling: Toxic Mist + Big Bubbler
  • Dapple Dualies Nouveau: Torpedo + Reefslider

I'll probably continue doing these whenever a big new update comes around so, if you're ever curious about kits, I'll hopefully be your guy!

(@Browny @abbyhitter @MH4 since I know you guys specifically were wondering about this on the article)

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

MH4

@Fizza Thanks for letting me know; much appreciated!!

RIP vanilla Splat Dualies / Hero Dualie Replicas from Splatoon 2; ye will be missed. Really sucks that Burst Bombs are so sparse IMO; they’re my favorite sub and none of the Splatoon 3 weapons that include them feel good for me to use.

MH4

Fizza

Oh good lord it's actually coming. Never thought I'd see the day....

Also, THAT TROPHY WILL BE MINE.
Untitled

Maxz

@KAIRU No I also do the thing not just you me and you bud.

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

chapuH

@Grumblevolcano Man, I'm so glad there's nothing else coming that wee oh wait.

Hope you're having a good day.

Grumblevolcano

I checked ingame and there's a random Grizzco weapon rotation for Marooner's Bay on December 2nd 8am - December 4th midnight (UK time). Also important to note that while the 2.0.0 update is live, the content like the new stages and weapons don't unlock until midnight on December 1st (you can't even access them in local play).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Budda

About the adjusted Splatfest points. I wonder how much points we get now. Still 15 points for open? Or do we get more points for the Tri-Color category and open is 10?
It bugs me that Splatfasts are not that frequent anymore. Especially because, from what I understand, Tri-Color battles is its own mode now..

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Snatcher

I did it! I got to level 78 in the last few hours! Let’s gooo! Yes I missed the dab, but im ok with that, ish, now bring on the new update!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

LiNeR

@Grumblevolcano there’s a new Grizzco weapon. It’s leaked and there’s gameplay of it on Twitter and Youtube.

Cartridges are temporary, Memories are forever

My Nintendo: LiNeR

StarPoint

The new Grizzco weapon has been confirmed to be the Grizzco Splatana. It'll be in the all-random rotation starting December 2nd.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

WoomyNNYes

Snatcher wrote:

I did it! I got to level 78 in the last few hours! Let’s gooo! Yes I missed the dab, but im ok with that, ish, now bring on the new update!

Since the salmon run gear was still winnable after their months expired, perhaps the dab will still be available.

Didn't you get Splatoon 3 about a month after release? If so, then with this new season, you'll have the game for the full three months of the season - giving you more time to work through the full catalog 1-100.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes I actually got it on launch day, but I took off two weeks, and even then I still just played turf war, I only got the levels I got in three days by playing ranked, I went from B all the way to S, first time hitting s, gotta be honest, It was, er, fun, I guess, I hate clam blitz with a passion tho lmao,

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

StarPoint

Holy cow, the Splatana Wiper change is a lifesaver for that weapon. It paints so much better now, and you can move around much more quickly. The wider horizontal spread is fantastic as well. I still think I prefer the Stamper for its higher damage output, but just from those two changes alone, I feel like the Wiper is a much more viable choice.

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

StarPoint

https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Music#Splatoon_3

All of the names of the multiplayer and Salmon Run music tracks have been updated on Inkpedia. We finally know the name of the best song in the game: Triple Dip!!

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Snatcher

@StarPoint So did they actually make stat changes to the weapons? Mind if I have the link to the patch notes?

Fizza

God the kits on the 3 brand new weapons are so goddamn awful....but I am still going to make them work regardless cause they all look really fun.
Untitled

StarPoint

@Fizza Is it just me or are the kits in Splatoon 3 generally worse than they were in 2? Like so many of them just feel completely randomized and don't really fit the weapon very well. Some are fine, like Splattershot Jr., but others just don't make any sense.

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic