Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Online Subscription Service Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 2,231

Alantor28

@FaeKnight Awesome if true. I will eagerly welcome the Online Service with open arms if they release it in the 15th or 16th. I already save up my eShop funds for it. So I'm all set.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

HobbitGamer

Welp, Florence isn’t going to impact me now. So I’m ready for some NES games this weekend. Please?
Sorry family in SC/NC, you can play after you get power back.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

@FaeKnight 15th is still 1st half of September and 16th is a Sunday, I could see the 17th happening though.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FaeKnight

I'm just guessing, and may be wrong.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

@Grumblevolcano Your reality pony keeps pooping on my unrealistic parade
I’d imagine it would be sometime next week or early after. Labo comes out Friday, right?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

@HobbitGamer Labo and Torna (DLC) are Friday and then nothing on the 1st party front until the paid online goes live sometime in the 2nd half of September.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

Makes sense that it’d be after those, then. Interesting that Pikachu console comes with 90 day

#MudStrongs

DannyBoi

I find it hard to believe we don't have a date for the direct yet.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Grumblevolcano

Interesting, the 10 hour maintenance hasn't had a delay on the site yet the eshop's still working (the maintenance was meant to start 2 hours ago).

Grumblevolcano

FaeKnight

Uhm, you sure? Looked to me like it was planned to start tonight, and run through the night.

Maintenance Schedule wrote:

18:00 to Tuesday, 11 September 2018 4:00

That means starting at 6pm, and running till 4am.

FaeKnight

DannyBoi

I think in America it was 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM and in Britain it is 6:00PM to 4:00AM. And yeah, when I go on the Eshop(European NintendoEshop) mine lets me on it even though it is supposed tobe under maintence.

HobbitGamer

NA was supposed to start 1P Eastern, I’m pretty sure. I could could be ugly sure, though.

#MudStrongs

Trajan

I've kind of gotten bored with Splatoon. Still on the fence if ill get online. I think ill wait and see how it turns out.

Sakurai: Which is why I think we should forget about console wars and focus on what’s really important: enjoying the games themselves.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

FaeKnight

It doesn't state a time zone, so I'm gonna assume till proven otherwise that it'll occur around 6pm.

FaeKnight

DannyBoi

I think we should hire a private detective to investigate where the Direct has gone. That would be cool if a detective questioned Reggie and played good cop bad cop with him. Private Detective: Where is the Direct Reggie? Reggie: My body is ready, but the Direct isn't.

FaeKnight

Nintendo of America isn't the one doing the Directs, I thought. Aren't they from Nintendo Japan, which has been hit with multiple natural disasters in a row? As such, I'm more then a little patient for the Direct. And I doubt the Direct has anything to do with Nintendo Online Service anyway.

FaeKnight

OorWullie

Was just thinking, one way Nintendo could really sell this online subscription is by having a big 1st party free to play game launch alongside it. Free to all subscribers anyway. Reveal it right before the service goes live. Every Switch owner and their granny will be subscribing.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

DannyBoi

Nintendo Switch Online: More games More More features More fun. We are proud toannounce that whwn you subscribe to the Nintendo Switch Onlineservice you will get free chickens delivered to you! Then your Switch will Automatically connect to Sainsburys and order only the indgredients you want! Willlthat be enough to make you subscribe?

HobbitGamer

I'd be okay with free chicken delivery. I'm the southern states, we love us some chicken.

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic