Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 2,747

Eel

I really like how Cubone's mother little song is the Lavander town theme from Gold and Silver. It's like, it gives that version of the song a bit more meaning.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

@Grumblevolcano Oh that’s awesome! I wonder if other game will do that.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Haruki_NLI

The irony with saying it could be a new line of remakes means when they remake Gen 3 and we are ready for Gen 4, a new mobile spinoff will come out and they'll go back to Gen 1 to tie in to it and it starts all over again.

We never get Gen 4!

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Ryu_Niiyama

@Knuckles-Fajita nah. They go back to kanto cuz we OG trainers are in our 30s which is why we make nice targets. Ideally that age group is becoming financially stable or has kids (insert older millennials are broker than our parents comment and drowning in student loan debt) but by the time they need to loop we will be too old and financially focused on other things to be a sweet spot target. So at the very least gen two will become the new “ugh they are pandering to older gamers” scapegoat. All I know is I saw a a store full of thirtysomethings spending a lot of money pn launch day. It’s like tv demographics: 18-35 are the targets. Anything else is luck.

Huh it seems I’ve replied to you twice. Coincidence, I promise.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

shadow-wolf

@Tsurii @msm2000 @Yosheel @Ryu_Niiyama @Knuckles-Fajita and anyone else who has the Pikachu or Eevee version — did you guys notice any glitches with the game? Like initially in Mt Moon I had situations where, when the opposing Pokémon faints, the opponent would return the Pokémon BEFORE the “X fainted” message came up. It got fixed when I got to Cerulean City...

...but in Cerulean I’m now noticing it’s taking a long time to load areas when entering and exiting buildings — like 4 to 5 seconds long, which can be annoying when you just want to exit the Pokémon Center lol.

Anyone else having these issues?

shadow-wolf

HobbitGamer

@shadow-wolf The only issue I've noticed is the battle text mixup. (Opponent uses item, but text reads "You used...")

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ryu_Niiyama

@shadow-wolf no glitches so far for me. Just the translation miss that Hobbit mentioned.

I am about 28 hours in last I checked.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Buizel

@Knuckles-Fajita good point, but there's no reason why they couldn't remake games out of order. They could skip straight to gen 4.

At least 2'8".

msm2000

@shadow-wolf can't say I've noticed anything too bad. I have noticed entering / exiting buildings sometimes seem to take a while but nothing too bad.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

Benjoo

Are any of you guys shiny hunting? I've stopped progressing story to catch shinys! Only got beedrill, mankey and oddish. Not encountered any glitches yet, touch wood!

Benjoo

Eel

I’ve personally ruined the story for me by stopping to chain digletts.

I am currently in the limbo where I’m too far into the chain to stop now, but I don’t really want to continue.

Hopefully it will end before diglett #400.

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

Those digletts deserve it. Remember the cartoon. No Pokémon shall ever stand in the way of my industrial plans. You’re next, tentacool, I haven’t forgotten what you did.

#MudStrongs

NEStalgia

So I was finally able to catch a wild a Pikachu!!! (In a slightly crushed box thanks to BB shipping it USPS in a bubble envelope......... ) Eevee is now on her way back. Once the refund is processed I can finally get in on this game! At that point, might as well save it for Christmas for myself since I already missed the launch rush and...wait, I lost count......how many bedtimes until Smash, @HobbitGamer?

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia TWO!! Two more bedtimes!!! 😂

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

TWO!! Two more bedtimes!!! 😂

Ah ah ah!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Daaaaaang. How long?

#MudStrongs

Eel

How many hours is 385 digletts? I don't really know.

I guess it was relatively short by shiny hunting standards.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic