Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 2,747

DarkRula

Caught MewTwo. In a standard ball. Within thirty throws.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

shadow-wolf

Yosheel wrote:

@shadow-wolf have fun catching 50 tauros.

We'll see who's the one laughing when I catch a shiny from chaining all those Tauros!

You'll still be laughing since glow-in-the-dark Tauros looks worse than regular Tauros

Edited on by shadow-wolf

shadow-wolf

msm2000

Hi. Is anyone able to trade me a koffing please? The online on this game is a joke.
Thanks in advance.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

msm2000

@Tsurii I only need 1 koffing. I have 2 grimers I think, and should have at least 1 each of the other exclusives if you want them. I'm not after anything in particular other than a koffing. I'd need to check though.

msm2000

@Tsurii Well I literally just need a koffing. I have at least 1 of each of the first evolution of the Pikachu exclusives that I'm happy to trade for anything. Let me know what you want to do.

Ryu_Niiyama

Masuda is reiterating that the let's go titles are not spin offs (not that he ever said they were. It is fairly obvious they are the new remake series but gamers gotta freak out) I am just waiting on the tears and pitch forks.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Buizel

@Ryu_Niiyama Depends how you define a spin-off though, doesn't it? "New remake series" could easily be taken to mean spin-off, especially with the lack of compatibility with other games. Also are Colosseum and XD spin-off?

I think the distinction only really matters when it comes to how Gen 8 plays out.

At least 2'8".

Tyranexx

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Masuda is reiterating that the let's go titles are not spin offs (not that he ever said they were. It is fairly obvious they are the new remake series but gamers gotta freak out) I am just waiting on the tears and pitch forks.

Agreed. I'm still a little confused when I see the Let's Go games referred to as spinoffs when it has been stated more than once that they're not. I consider them more of a calculated experiment, one that makes sense due to the audience of Pokemon Go. Based on the reported sales so far, I'd say this move is paying off for TPC quite nicely.

Unfortunately, QQing is quite common online. Thankfully it's often just a vocal minority.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

msm2000

@Tsurii yeah I can do those no problem. I think pinsir is Eevee exclusive though, scyther is Pikachu - I can give you one of those too. Just let me know what code to enter in game.

Ryu_Niiyama

@Buizel "New remake series" is my description, but unless folks consider HG/SS, OR/AS and the like to be spin offs that is a bit of a leap to make to try to take that as a spin off. A remake is a remake. The games are at their core...Pokemon Yellow. Internet whining and foot stomping aside (I love how an enhanced remake of yellow is ruining the franchise. Nobody was screaming that Yellow was terrible back in the day even with the Pikachu fanservice).

Nonetheless TPG/GF/Nintendo have a nice little remake line on their hands that prints money so the internet tears will merely be a hilarious annoyance.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

msm2000

@Tsurii thanks. I should be around later to do the trades.

EvilLucario

@Ryu_Niiyama To add to that, Mega Man X is still a mainline Mega Man game, but it's a different subseries of gameplay. I don't see anything terribly wrong with calling Let's Go a mainline game anymore since it has the same core gameplay of the main games with some tweaks.

You wouldn't call Mario 3D Land/World a spin-off of the 3D games as well, right?

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Chuchu17

Anyone aro7nd to help with 2 evolutions w trade back?

Chuchu17

msm2000

@Tsurii I'm ready when you are.

msm2000

Sounds good. I'll offer sandshrew first.

msm2000

@Tsurii I don't have anything else really to offer after the muk. Thanks a bunch for the trades.

msm2000

@Tsurii yeah cheers, that was unexpected!

Grumblevolcano

Having a save file of Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee unlocks the Pikachu/Eevee spirit in Smash Ultimate.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

Oh, wait !
Is there an Alolan form in Pokemon Let's Go ??
How to get them ?

Anti-Matter

canucksfan989

@Anti-Matter The usual trades from Gen 1 are now trades for Alolan forms or Pokemon Go. I wanna say a few of them are in Pokemon Centres

canucksfan989

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic