Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,912

iLikeUrAttitude

@VoidofLight Inb4 ProfisiaGaming uploads a video called "All Pokemon Legends Bosses" with spoilers in the thumbnail.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Fizza

@iLikeUrAttitude THAT F****** SPOILED ORIGAMI KING FOR ME AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR THAT
Also @Voidoflight you can block channels on YT? Since when and how?

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

VoidofLight

@iLikeUrAttitude Oh yeah, without a doubt that'll happen, but luckily I blocked his channel out, and haven't had him in my recommended ever since.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

VoidofLight

@Fizza It's only a thing you can really do on the home screen of the site, and you have to hit the three little dots next to a video, which'll bring a menu allowing you to say "Don't recommend this channel".

Fizza

@VoidofLight Rat(tata)s
Untitled

Edited on by Fizza

Snatcher

@iLikeUrAttitude I love his content, but damn multiple times he's spoiled bosses for me, I wish he would just say it and not put it in the thumbnail, Love his content tho.

Edit: huh, I never thought of blocking the channel for a wile to avoid spoilers, I'm a dumbo!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Fizza

OH GOOD LORD THE GAMES ARE APPARENTLY LEAKING LIKE A SIEVE. HIDE THE CHILDREN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

JokerCK

EVERYONE GO TO THE SHELTER NOW !!!!!

JokerCK

jump

I looked at the spoilers meh, it's a dumb plot twist.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Munchlax

I hope this game is either 90+ on metacritic or irredeemably bad, because anything in between and we’re just going to have another year of arguments.

Munchlax

TommyTendo

I want to see some spoilers, since so far I'm unimpressed about what they have showed in the trailers.
I'm still getting the game, but I want to know if there's something to look forward to.

Octane

Just want to see the starter evos, and pick the least ugly one next Friday.

Made my mistake with Grookey, that isn't going to happen again.

Octane

Pizzamorg

Any idea when the review embargo on this lifts? It comes out next Friday, right? I think BDSP were only a couple of days in advance, right? But I swear in that same month SMT V had reviews dropping like weeks in advance.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

VoidofLight

It’s a bit annoying when people go “Well you can’t get spoiled on pokemon games because the plots are awful!”, but people do realize gameplay spoilers exist too, right?

jump

@VoidofLight True, the gameplay can just as awful too. ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

jump

@DomGC I think I will pick Cyndaquill too, I really don't like Decidueye's new design and they were gonna be starter.

Sneasel who is one of my faves has a new evolution, also Scizor is another one of my other favourites are in too. Shame there is no Mimikyu otherwise I'd have all three of my favourites.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

jump

@DomGC

I'm not keen on all of the new designs but I'm happy with the new look of Dialga and Palkia in particular. Those two were always the most boring looking legends to me so this is a step up.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

RupeeClock

I was originally going to pick Oshawott as my starter, but with the new info I'm gonna go with Rowlett instead.
Looking at the leaked new Pokémon I'm overall pretty pleased with them.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic