@Octane i will set the code as 5467

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5474-8323-2325

SonicMos

@Octane I keep getting partnered with someone called gold

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5474-8323-2325

Octane

@SonicMos Sorry, had to delete that one, I don't really want my personal info out there, but my in game name isn't my Switch name.

Thanks a bunch though! I was looking for it for a good while, but now that it's out of rotation I was certain I was out of luck.

Octane

SonOfVon

need these to compplete the dex, don't need spares, just want a complete dex. any help would be appreciated 206, 210, 211, 213, 224, 225, 249, 254, 260, 266, 281, 282, 291, 293, 325, 339, 343, 347, 363, 374, 375, 382, 392, 393, 394, 398

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
ūüéģ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread ÔĽŅ Discord ÔĽŅ Guilded ÔĽŅ

jump

I've just put my copy of Sword on ebay, I think this is the first Poke game I've sold within the first 6 months of getting it. Even with the DLC I don't feel a post game investment in it, it's strange as building a team is the biggest part of the game for me, I normally put up with the story just so I can get to that point.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Dremp

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but has anyone else seen Zacian, Zamazenta or Eternamax Eternatus in Raids? I'm not 100% sure it is them but when connecting to the internet and looking at the seeking stamps, I will occasionally see people searching for raid partners to help with pokemon that look strangely similar to the three legendaries.

Two of them had the exact same typing too (saw the Zacian one once but was distracted by a potential shiny gmax Eevee so didn't think about it much at the time). In all cases I've seen it they were locked, so would have needed a code to join. I'm assuming it's a hack and not an actual in-game event since I can't find anything about it anywhere.

Dremp

Octane

So I've been playing in the online tournament; and there's one thing I notice. If I have to face a trainer with one or more pseudo-legendary I lose; otherwise I win. They are downright broken, and simply not fun to battle. Why are they so strong? Why are they allowed? I know it's only going to get worse once all the legendary trios are released; because those are in the same base stat range.

Octane

Octane

Alright, so I've pretty much found a way to eliminate Tyrannitar effectively, with Bolt Beak Dracozolt. But it's usually paired with Excadrill, which poses a problem.

Octane

Gravitron

@AndyD Pokemon home is kind of worth it. You can find some interesting things on GTS

Gravitron

AndyD

@Gravitron Thanks! I don't have any previous games so this is kind of a restart for me with Sword and Shield...so I may pick up lets go just so I can get several of the original ones over to sword at some point. I don't own a 3ds any more, so utilizing the other gen's pokemon is going to be difficult for me.

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
Needed Furniture list
NEEDED DIYs list

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Octane

@AndyD You can't get all of the original Pokemon in Sword and Shield. Just play the game. Wonder trade also works, and you can get the missing Pokemon if you're lucky.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic