Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 15,736

link3710

@VoidofLight Almost all major directs are preceded by an Indie Direct a week or two before, so I don't think the indie world is a point against it.

I don't think it's likely in general but an Indie World is a sign that it might happen.

link3710

VoidofLight

@link3710 True, but I just don't see a General direct in May, especially since e3 itself is in June.. unless they're going to do one to get some announcements out of the way, as to not bloat the showcase.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

link3710

@ToadBrigade Close to 0. Doesn't Hollow Knight usually show in regular directs, not indies?

link3710

VoidofLight

I'm going to just say Silksong will probably not be in the direct, like always. What I'm expecting honestly.. is just a few trailers for Indie games that are akin to Morphie's law in quality.

Magician

Tomorrow's Indie World, what would I like to see? An update on Eastward's development would be nice. Maybe announcements for Loop Hero and Noita for Switch. And I always hold out hope for Shadow Warrior 1 & 2 ports for Switch.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DannyBoi

Well, there goes any chance of that nso overhaul in april. Too much going on this month for Nintendo to announce an overhaul.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

VoidofLight

All that's happening this month is the indie world direct. Also, I doubt we'll get an online revamp, since it's a rumor coming from a source without much to their name.

NintendoByNature

Some silksong release info as well as AV2 is really the only info I'm hoping for, but I'm not holding my breath for it. Here's my obligatory post for Guacamelee 3 being announced.

NintendoByNature

jump

@DannyBoi I like how the expectation of Nintendo is so low that an indie direct and releasing a single game (not even in all countries) is too much going on. ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

FragRed

People are asking for updates on games that have already been announced so Iā€™m gonna ask, have they ever showcased the same game in twice in an Indie Direct?

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

VoidofLight

@Anti-Matter It'd be cool to see that, but at the same time, isn't it still in Early Access? They only put released indies on the eshop.

Edit: Not to mention, last time I looked at it, it was still sort of a buggy mess.

Edit 2: Yeah, the game's still in early access. It won't be in the indie direct, or on the switch for a while.

Edit 3: It's also pretty buggy still.

Edited on by VoidofLight

Anti-Matter

@VoidofLight
Re:Legend has been updated + added with new features so many times since Early Access and from their Twitter, the game will have console version release on Spring 2021, so i think Re:Legend will be ready on this year.

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

@Anti-Matter eh. Seems far from actually ready to release. It's extremely buggy still, and it's still in complete early access.

VoidofLight

@Anti-Matter They also apparently delayed the spring release.

Anti-Matter

@VoidofLight
Yah, i have read their latest information from their Twitter, looks like they still have to improve and patch the multiplayer aspect.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

I'm all but pretending there's no Indie World today. I don't like indie games too much and there aren't any surprises or absolutely outstanding titles.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

VoidofLight

@TheJGG Same honestly. I might look at the news after the presentation, but I'm in no real rush to watch it or even catch it live.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic