Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,241 to 8,260 of 15,874

RR529

@Anti-Matter, don't you keep saying you prefer Ratchet & Clank to 3D Mario, & wish the latter were more like the former?

If there were to be a Mario/Halo crossover (which there won't), it'd probably play just the way you say you want (I've been playing R&C PS4 & it's equal parts shooting to platforming).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

jump

As horrible as a Halo-Mario crossover idea is the Rabbids crossover, where Mario uses sci-fi guns and he's not killing the Rabbids for being annoying, worked really well so anything can go now for me. Bring on Mario-Doom, Mario-GTA, Mario-Leisure Suit Larry, Mario-Postal, Mario-Mortal Kombat, the more the better!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

@RR529
Gah....
It was very long, tough and complicated deliberation before i ultimately allowed shooter games in my gaming area but... it was like grey area that i still allowed.
I ultimately allowed Ratchet & Clank games, Metroid Prime Federation Force, other cartoonish shooter platformer games with consideration of the games are still rated E10+ until Teen with mild violence / cartoon violence.
But i still cannot allow Splatoon games due to gameplay very similar with rated 18+ shooter games that i really hate the most.
I cannot allow other rated Teen shooter games (Time Crisis for example) due to not have any interest at all with the game and still have cobtradictive feeling when the intensity of shooter games are crossing my line.
I still have mixed feeling from shooting the Rabbids by plunge due to similarity with survival shooting games like Time Crisis.
It was complicated. The shooter games that i allowed are between grey area and allowed area but the other games that i do not allowed due to crossing the line even by a tiny violation.

Mario use weapons like Ratchet & Clank, i still allow it as long it didn't use crossover from rated 18+ franchise.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@jump
That wasn't even funny to say things like that !
I hate those ideas !

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

@Anti-Matter Splatoon is nothing like 18+ shooters. It’s literally a game where you shoot ink on the ground. In Mario + Rabbids, there’s no violence.. the guns literally teleport the Rabbids back home.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jump

@Anti-Matter Well not everything is about you. ;p And I'm half joking, the Raddids crossover show how unlikely Mario can work with other games.

I'm really not sure how inking the ground in Splatoon is anything like DOOM where you're chainsawing and shooting demons and whatnot. Splatoon is a game where you don't need to be the agressor to play or win.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Anti-Matter

@VoidofLight
I don't know how to say but everytime i saw Splatoon gameplay, i got the flashback of the hatred things about shooting games.
But i didn't feel anything wrong when playing Mario + Rabbids, Ratchet & Clank games.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@jump
There is one weapon from Splatoon 2 that actually caught my attention (Giant Roll) and Bow + Arrow from Splatoon 3.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

Splatoon series is perfect for all ages. I have no problem turning it on for my kids. It's funny, I used to be all about COD and Halo, but I actually enjoy splatoon just as much if not more than the other shooters.

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

@korosanbo guess so. King zell, nate the hate and Emily Rogers say they haven't heard anything about nso overhaul.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

jump

@FragRed Does a Switch Pro or Halo-Mario crossover count as indie?

Nicolai wrote:

FragRed

@jump Yes. Microsoft doesn’t have any big publisher for their games they have to self publish. Pretty sure that means they’re indie.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

BruceCM

Um, yeah .... That's highly likely to be in such a thing! I'll check it out, though

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

VoidofLight

Can't say I'm very interested in Indie World presentations honestly. I watched a couple, and most of the games just seemed unremarkable.

VoidofLight

Can't say I'm very interested in Indie World presentations honestly. I watched a couple, and most of the games just seemed unremarkable.

link3710

Indie World in April...? I wonder if we are getting a direct this month after all.

Ah well, there'll probably be something worth getting in there either way

link3710

VoidofLight

I doubt we'll be getting a direct this month, mainly since we're getting the indie direct. We probably won't get another general direct until June. @link3710

Clyde_Radcliffe

@Anti-Matter If you don't like violence, how come you like drawing pictures of boxers? Boxing can be very violent...

Clyde_Radcliffe

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic