Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 12,421 to 12,440 of 15,874

Magician

What I need from the next Direct?

Norco Switch port announcement.

Vampire Survivors port announcement.

Betrayal At Club Low port announcement.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

LiNeR

@bluemage1989 i hope theres some GCN remasters also, but I dont expect it at all. Also, Bayonetta 3 is out! Kinda snuck by.

Cartridges are temporary, Memories are forever

My Nintendo: LiNeR

ElRoberico

@LiNeR any specifics you'd like to see? My hopes are for F-Zero GX, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Kirby Air Ride, or just anything else that's kinda stuck there are a franchise.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

BrazillianCara

@ElRoberico Considering how Engage was just released and Return to Dreamland is just around the corner, F-Zero GX actually has a better chance than the other two, at least for this upcoming Direct.

BrazillianCara

blindsquirrel

Give me a new Mario & Luigi game, and this year would be a 10/10 no matter what happens after that.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

ElRoberico

@BrazillianCara I agree. I just wish Nintendo would take a bunch of their first-parry titles on the GameCube and make them digital eShop titles. There's definitely a market for them.

ChaoticMagolor

@Hoshiko The Wii holds a special place in my heart, so I’m glad for the sudden spike in remakes and remasters.

Honestly, both of the Epic Mickey games deserve remakes, but where the developers have full control over the project. The original concepts for the games were insane. It had psychological horror themes and terrifying enemies. It would have made them both more of a hit. A remake would have these ideas finally come to fruition.

Knowing Disney, they’ll chicken out and go for the remasters that I originally mentioned.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

ChaoticMagolor

@LiNeR I swear, if your uncle is right I will cry tears of joy.

@SlashFuture @blindsquarel I really want both of these ideas to come true. It’s long overdue for a sequel to both of them.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Grumblevolcano

@SlashFuture There's nothing scheduled for April. I was thinking Advance Wars for that month (or for late March) but now I'm wondering if maybe to 100% guarantee the game gets released, it releases in February (i.e. February 10th or 17th) instead. Physical versions will probably have been completed before last year's indefinite delay, just stuck in warehouses for a year and they released 3D All Stars (with a sizeable amount of physical copies made available at launch) 2 weeks after announcing it.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MarioBrickLayer

@Grumblevolcano my (unrealistic?!) hope for April is the rumoured 2D Mario game, which would tie in with the release date of the movie, it may be unlikely but I can hope!!!

MarioBrickLayer

boop23

absolutely doesnt feel like theres a new zelda game in 3 months lmao

boop23

ElRoberico

So with the new Kirby trailer, I think that rules out this week as a potential Direct date. When we thinking? I'm hopeful for next Tuesday or Thursday.

westman98

@Giancarlothomaz
No, he said that even though Dread concludes the 2D Metroid story arc that started with Metroid NES, he has ideas for a Metroid 6, not that is already in pre-production (though it could be).

westman98

JesseA

I kinda wanna know if they plan to release a zelda edition switch. If that happens would they wait until a zelda direct or mention it with this one? If those rumors of a March Zelda direct are true.

JesseA

Grumblevolcano

It definitely looks like things are getting closer, UK My Nintendo Store now has an official twitter account with the first tweet being today:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ElRoberico

My fingers are crossed for the 7th. I just wanna know what's coming, man. This week has been full of waiting for stuff to happen (especially Enzo!).

Magician

I took all of next week off work in an attempt to catch up to the backlog a bit.

Go ahead and hit me with that 9am CST Direct any day you'd like next week, Nintendo.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Dom_31

@boop23 tell me about it lol
It feels like we still don't actually know about TotK apart from the title and that there's stuff in the sky.

I watched the trailer for BotW at the switch reveal the other day and I legitimately get goosebumps when the music starts to REALLY kick in. That kind of trailer for TotK would be grand about now haha

Dom_31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic