Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Rise

Posts 4,701 to 4,706 of 4,706

Magician

Grew tired of not pushing through endgame with hunting horn, switched over to lance.

I am...much happier here.

I can be ultra-aggressive while having multiple parry options, it's nice.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Joeynator3000

I keep trying to play other weapons, but I just constantly go back to the gunlance...no matter what game. (besides GU, because, you know...Prowler, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JaxonH

@Magician
Switching up weapons is one of the greatest joys of MH.

I played Switch Axe, Hunting Horn in base Rise. I played Great Sword and Bow in Sunbreak. 4 weapons fully invested. I also played at least 50-100 hrs of Gunlance, and 50-100 of Insect Glaive. Rise is just magnificent with its weapon movesets.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

300 hours, just hunted Risen Crimson Glow Valstrax. What a beast, what a fight. Took RCGV's leg armor and qurious augmented powder mantle onto it. Not much left to do but to hope for dragon conversion level two on my talisman...someday. But other than that I think my build is finalized.

It's going to be a long four months until we hear more about Wilds.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Snatcher

Why did I have to be so naive. (MHW)

Untitled

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Magician

325 hours, anomaly research level 220. I feel as though I'm done. I might do the occasional hunt in the hope of landing a talisman god roll (dragonheart level 4, defiance level 4, slots 2-2-2), but I doubt I'll ever score a jackpot on that slot machine. I'll probably level Shaggy Mag to 241, unlock the level 4 attack boost deco and call it a day.

But during the wait for Wilds I think I will go back to GU for a spell.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic