Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 181 to 200 of 643

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

Untitled

I'm pretty sure i had to kill one of those the other night, it was nibbling on my loaf of rye bread in the kitchen.

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

zitpig

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Untitled

I'm pretty sure i had to kill one of those the other night, it was nibbling on my loaf of rye bread in the kitchen.

If you've got things like that in your house, I'd suggest moving!

zitpig

ogo79

zitpig wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Untitled

If you've got things like that in your house, I'd suggest moving!

we will nibble on him!
and turn this all around

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Dezzy

Zuljaras wrote:

There are 2 cases that the game will be on the go - Nintendo Switch and PS Vita. I am still surprised that they will release it on the Vita and it will be physical ... mmm collectors dream!!!

Vita staying alive thanks to Japan I think. I'll get the Vita version too.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79
this has been brought to you fresh off the press by the legendary vampire hunter ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

all doubters of this project shall perish!

the_shpydar wrote:

zitpig

Very nice

zitpig

ogo79
thanks super secret contact
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

Dezzy

Your updates are funny Ogo.

Do we have any info on whether this is getting retail releases on Vita/Switch?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Bass_X0

at this rate, the switch will be dead before its released.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

EvilLucario

I really hope this game is good. I'm always down for a good Metroidvania.

Hollow Knight scratched that itch really well, but something more on the lines of "traditional" Metroidvania is exactly what I want now.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

ogo79

update 61.
just came out literally 13 seconds ago.
you know i love all of you.
because i just know you love all of me.
so i present:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...

the_shpydar wrote:

Pho

I like Erica Lindbeck and David Hayter. I hope this game is good, still on the fence.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

EvilLucario

ALUCARD'S VOICE ACTOR!!! YES!!!!!

Did I mention I was excited for this game? No?

I'M HYPED FOR THIS GAME.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

ogo79

update 63:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...
i dont read much of these updates. i want to make it clear that all i care about is the finished product.

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

btw-that "update 63" as an april fools joke from the team.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic