Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 221 to 240 of 775

Grumblevolcano

I've got an idea, maybe Marth and Tiki are the only Shadow Dragon characters in the main story because of their relevance in Awakening (Marth is a disguise and there's a different Tiki) but more Shadow Dragon characters are unlockable in History mode in a similar way to how Ruto, Agitha, Zant and Ghirahim were unlockable on the first adventure map in Hyrule Warriors.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

5 new characters leaked for FE Warriors. Oh people are gonna be real happy about these...

Celica, Lyn, Tiki, Anna and Caeda

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

@JaxonH Is this from the same "leak" on 4chan that predicted a Switch version of Fallout 4?

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MFD

People say the leak is fake, due to the Lyndis sprite being from Deviant art, and Celica looks nothing like the game.

Edited on by MFD

MFD

Ralizah

@Tsurii I figured it was. Most of the info seemed reasonable enough, but there was a lack of information of any kind on the new Pokemon games, and Fallout 4 for Switch? I don't see that happening. Maybe on a Switch Pro or something.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JaxonH

@Tsurii
That's too bad.

Admittedly it seemed odd to have Celica but not Alm

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

Lyn is confirmed so the leak may actually be real.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@Tsurii Well this trailer confirmed Caeda:

1:18, next to Marth.

EDIT: Shortly after you can see Navarre behind Marth, so while the leak maybe true regarding the boxart it's not the complete list.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

JaxonH

Seems the leak was real after all. The odds of Lyn being in the game are too slim. We will know for sure once we find out if Celica is in the game.

That aside... woot woot! It's Lyn people! I love Lyn!

Tyranexx

I'll be honest, I actively cheered when Lyn showed up. She's hands-down one of my favorite characters from Blazing Blade.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ryu_Niiyama

So Lyndis is in this game....anybody got a time machine? I've been waiting on this since Hyrule Warriors got announced. I legit screamed when I saw Lyn.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

roy130390

@Meowpheel And all of everyone's favourite characters: The twins.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Luna_110

Nah, the twins are nice but Hector and Eliwood have to come first. A map with those three interacting would be pure gold, specially if they put in good conversations!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Grumblevolcano

I think characters not in the leak but still in the game will be unlockables but some you can still play as in the main story mode. What do I mean you may ask?

Well in Hyrule Warriors Legends (just Legends, not the Wii U version), you can control Zant and Ghirahim in the Ganondorf chapters yet they are unlocked for use outside those missions in Adventure mode.

Grumblevolcano

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Famitsu have reviewed this game and they scored it...

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch / New 3DS) – 9/9/9/9

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

yokokazuo

@Grumblevolcano that’s certainly possible. Validar and pretty much Gharnef have been confirmed as enemies so I assume they’ll probably become playable. Hoping for some other characters not in the leak like Merric though.
Navarre appears to be in so I’d say there’s a chance.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Ryu_Niiyama

Is anyone getting the Japanese version? If so PLEASE post impressions of the game!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

yokokazuo

@Ryu_Niiyama I pre-ordered the Treasure Box set which should arrive around October 1st. (Rip my wallet )
I’ll probably make an unboxing or something and I’ll give my thoughts on it without any spoilers here.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.