Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Error 2123-1502

Posts 1 to 20 of 202

WCB

Has anyone encountered this error before?

It comes up when I try to update my switch, which it won't do. Also when I downloaded some demos today, they immediately stopped and I had to manually restart the download.

I tried looking up the error code on Nintendo's website but nothing comes up.

Edited on by antdickens

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

WCB

Wait it's updating. Don't worry.

Let me know if I should delete this topic.

Edited on by WCB

AgentAddison

@WCB I somehow having the same issue when updating a game

AgentAddison

IHDeathWish

Did anyone find a fix for this i cannot get mine to work it just keeps displaying the error code even after deleting the game

IHDeathWish

IHDeathWish

@CactusMan this didnt occur until after i had done that system update

IHDeathWish

AgentAddison

@CactusMan I keep having that error code when I updating the last part of the update for a game

AgentAddison

AgentAddison

@CactusMan do you think it may of not gotten fix properly or now going after other that did the update to patch that and never had it before the update

AgentAddison

Hyrule_Rainclouds

I kept getting this error, 2123-1502, when trying to download a new game or game update during the last week. Nothing seemed to fix it, and I couldn't find any info on it, either. Now I can't download the system update. I tried last night, but it wouldn't go through.

When I try updating now, I get error 2137-8056. My Switch is still on system version 12.0.2 and won't even recognize there's a new system update available. It sounds like this system update was released for people like me, and I can't even download it...

Hyrule_Rainclouds

Yoshichi

Hello I have the same problem after update to 12.0.3 this evening. But I can download data from eshop now. I have no idea why it works, but I have tried reboot router 1 hour before. Don’t know if it’s helpful or not.

Yoshichi

Wwaallo8

I’m getting this error code when trying to update a game nothing is fixing it.

Wwaallo8

CatsGoBark

Solo I know fortnite is dead... But I tried to update to chapter 2 season 7 but nope, and you prob know why. THIS STUPID BUG, or glitch or whatever you want to call it.

CatsGoBark

Jakiline

Me too, I wanted to do the Fortnite update but it keeps bugging. It's so frustrating.

Jakiline

vcka

i did the system update and now can't update Fortnite. it gives me error 2123 1502

vcka

MarioVillager92

I just checked my Switch version and it says there's a system update available. So it seems like it has downloaded the update data already. (I played Super Mario Maker 2 last night, which is likely why it downloaded it.) Been kind of afraid of installing it, is that the only issue it's causing? Because I'm not planning on downloading games right now, and I think all my games are up to date. (I know that I have the latest update for New Horizons.)

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

WoomyNNYes

@MarioLover92 I played botw for a few hours last night after the update.

Granted, I haven't downloaded anything from eshop (which is where the problem has been?)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

@WoomyNNYes Ah okay, so pretty much the same situation as me.

@Slowdive Thanks. I know people have been having issues with updating their games, are the system updates themselves affected too? I've been reading this article and it says that if you're at version 12.0.3 already, you can roll back to the previous version by simply updating again.

Edit: Apparently the rollback doesn't work.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

WCB

The updating errors were happening before I updated my switch and they are still happening. I can still update my games but most times I have to restart the d/l two or three times.

Budda

Unfortunately downgrading to the previous version doesn't work for me. Says that the system is up to date. It seems like I don't have any disconnects or any online issues at the moment though.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic