Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Error 2123-1502

Posts 21 to 40 of 202

Hyrule_Rainclouds

As I said earlier in this topic, I started getting Error 2123-1502 last week, before System Update 12.0.3 came out. I haven't been able to download any games or game updates since then. I suspect the eShop/general maintenance last week messed something up for me and others. When System Update 12.0.3 first released, I got the notification there was a system update available but couldn't download it due to errors.

Now I keep getting Error 2137-8056. I still can't download any games or game updates. I don't have the greatest Internet, so that could be one issue, but this is so frustrating! I just want to download Game Builder Garage and my game updates.

I just checked to see if there was a system update available and got Error 2137-8056. So even if they do/did re-release the update, I probably won't be able to update.

Hyrule_Rainclouds

suikoden

Just got the error as well as everything was fine a hour or so ago and did updates and downloaded software but now I get error.

suikoden

Wwaallo8

If I try to update the switch I get error code2123-1502

Wwaallo8

Hyrule_Rainclouds

@WoomyNNYes Thank you very much! I hadn't seen that page. I think I've tried everything listed there already, though, unfortunately. I still can't download the system update 12.0.3, which is available now again.

I'm going to try restarting my modem and router later and see if that helps. I've always had problems connecting with Switch, at least playing online with others in Animal Crossing and other games, because I have crappy satellite internet. I'm sure that's a big part of the issue. It looks like other people are still having trouble, too, though. Might have to chat with/call Nintendo later.

I can go on the eShop and play games like Pacman 99 online, though, just can't download anything.

Hyrule_Rainclouds

duffyma71

Getting this error today trying to update a new game. Very frustrating! I updated to 12.0.3 yesterday and can't rollback the update.

duffyma71

Anti-Matter

@Slowdive
I want to play my Switch games without updating my system into 12.0.3 first.
Should i switch into Airplane mode to turn off WiFi signal connection ?

Anti-Matter

duffyma71

The whole download process looks broken, just bought Flashback with points and that gets the same error when downloading

duffyma71

suikoden

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Slowdive
So, is it safe to update my Switch now ?

I would not hear that people can't even download the system update , that could be a huge problem if that's true .

Poor show on Nintendo part with lack of communication, give Microsoft and Sony there due they are pretty on the ball with problems like this and keep people informed

suikoden

theguythtsrllybored

Hi Y'all,
So this worked for me, go to settings, internet, internet settings, select your network, change the settings, turn your DNS setting into manual, type for the primary DNS: 008.008.008.008, then for the secondary DNS settings type 008.008.004.004, press save then boom. Hope this helps

theguythtsrllybored

Autumnrose3

Hey, did anyone find a fix for this? Trying to redownload ACNH after getting a new switch today and just constantly getting the error code ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Autumnrose3

suikoden

@Autumnrose3

It just suddenly stated working for me, can once again download

suikoden

Autumnrose3

@suikoden Ah okay thank you. Mines still not working ๐Ÿ™„ guess Iโ€™ll just have to keep checking

Autumnrose3

Hyrule_Rainclouds

I was finally able to download System Update 12.0.3 using public Wi-Fi, but now I'm back to getting Error 2123-1502. I still can't download any game updates or games.

I did try changing my DNS settings to 008.008.008.008 for DNS Primary and 008.008.004.004 for DNS Secondary, but it didn't work for me. Other people have commented saying it worked for them, though. I've tried resetting my Switch, deleting my Internet settings and trying to connect again, changing the DNS settings, etc. I've tried downloading an update several times now, but nothing. Hope this gets fixed soon...

Hyrule_Rainclouds

Hyrule_Rainclouds

Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to post and say it's working for me again. I don't know what happened, if Nintendo did something on their end or what, but I am finally able to download a game update without getting an error. It's downloading now. So happy!

Hope it works for everybody else!! Thanks to everyone who posted with their advice and comments.

EDIT: I guess I wrote a little too soon. It's not absolutely perfect. I'm able to download game updates, but I let my Switch go into Sleep mode, which stopped the download and I got the error message again. I was able to restart the download after that, though. It's just that I probably have to leave my Switch on while it downloads, which is one thing Nintendo said in their advice for this error code.

Edited on by Hyrule_Rainclouds

Hyrule_Rainclouds

MrAv0cadoMan

I'm still getting the error and I'm on the update that should have fixed this , I wanna cry

MrAv0cadoMan

Hyrule_Rainclouds

@MrAv0cadoMan I'm so sorry to hear that! I've been getting this error for almost a week now. It's so frustrating! I was finally able to start downloading a game update. It's not perfect, but it's halfway working for me now.

Hope you can get it working, too! So frustrating!! Good luck to you!

Hyrule_Rainclouds

MeatSauce

I downloaded the update last night and now I canโ€™t download the patch for the ninja gaiden collection.Keep getting this error.

MeatSauce

MrAv0cadoMan

@MeatSauce I'm still having no luck with it hopefully they'll be a fix soon

MrAv0cadoMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic