Forums

Topic: Dying Light - Platinum Edition

Posts 161 to 167 of 167

Rainz

I am really enjoying this game so far. It’s a very well done port, and a very good survival horror game. I’m still pretty early on, I just got to the 2nd antenna for Rais but man just an atmospheric and challenging but fun game. I’m really interested in the mulitiplayer aspects. I’m just doing single player for now while I learn the ropes and build up skills but could see this game becoming a different kind of beast in multiplayer. Super glad I snagged a physical copy at half price.

Rainz

DTMOF84

@Rainz I’m just ahead of you as far as the story goes. I’m on the next part after you have activated the antennas. I’ve had some people jump in my game from time to time and help out. But its odd there isn’t any voice chat for it. Kinda hard to coordinate with each other. But they seem to always follow along with me heading to my objective.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Magician

Just a sidebar, Dying Light 1 just recently passed 20m lifetime sales.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

McGruber

I'm not sure what's going on with my game. When I hit zombies they float around in the sky in slow motion until they land and get back on their feet again as normal. It's kind of fun and makes the game easier but has anyone encountered this? I'd like to turn it off...

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Magician

@McGruber It's probably an active event where attacks get temporarily boosted.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

McGruber

Magician wrote:

@McGruber It's probably an active event where attacks get temporarily boosted.

I think this is it. Is there any way to turn it off? It's basically low gravity where when I hit enemies they start floating around like we are on the moon. My jumps are also really floaty.

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Magician

@McGruber Not that I'm aware of.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic