Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,221

Daniel36

@komodo182 Sweet. I told him the club name. His name is probably something with Gijs in it. He is from the Netherlands.

Daniel36

komodo182

@Daniel36 Sounds good. You can give him the club id if you want too. Not sure which is easier to us to find us. It's in my signature. Have a good break.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

@HobbitGamer You still want to be a member in the club? I know you are in the witcher 3 world (which is awesome). So just checking in. If you still want to be in the club, the place is yours. If not, I will remove you.

HobbitGamer

@komodo182 Yeah, if the spot isn’t needed then could you leave me in? I was gonna jump in this week. Thanks for the holler! Geralt’s world sucked me in, haha.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

komodo182

@HobbitGamer can't blame. Its an amazing game. I have done three playthroughs so far.

bluedogrulez

Yeah, that's not our version.....

. . . I hit platinum last night, woo-hoo. The Vette was solid getting me there, and is likely a better option than my only platinum car, the Nissan (which is a fun car with that 80+ acceleration....it feels like it literally jumps when you boost, lol)

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

komodo182

@bluedogrulez Normally I hit legend lately, but can't see it happening tonight

komodo182

@bluedogrulez too hard. No one in the club reached legend this week yet.

Sunsy

Been hooked to the Ferrari 488 GTB car hunt for the past few days. Between the coins earned from car hunt packs from playing, I was able to bring up my Asterion and M4 GTS stats to the point that each car could earn two car hunt packs almost everytime I raced.

Right now, all I have is four cards left for the Ferrari, even used some blue tokens on some Ferrari 488 GTB packs and got three cards that way. When the 488 GTB cards show up on the legends store, I could finally unlock it with some tokens or coins.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

komodo182

@Sunsy It gets every addicting once you start unlocking more cars.

Sunsy

Between two Valentine's packs I got with some blue tokens (It was one of those "buy one get one" offers), and grabbing a Ferrari pack with guaranteed blueprint cards, I unlocked the Ferrari 488 GTB today. Best car hunt ever... for me anyway, had success with it.

All with some blue tokens I earned from just playing and doing daily goals. Haha, looks like I won't be spending blue tokens anytime soon, to bring them back up.

@komodo182 I'll say, I've been finding myself playing a bit more with some of the better cars I had.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy Congrats on the unlock! So much fun to get a new best car!

I am stoked about the car selection this session, since I went crazy with pricey Legends store BPs to unlock and later upgrade the SCG. Gonna hit that SCG car hunt hard too to hopefully add another star.

KNOCKOUTS ARE BACK!! I have to say, I kind of missed them...or at least, the variety is good, to have them some times and not others.

Edited on by bluedogrulez

CurryPowderKeg79

CurryPowderKeg79 wrote:

I'm' doomed this season in multiplayer!!! I made it to silver ranking but that's only because i made it to platinum last season, so silver was pretty much a give me. The best car i can race in multiplayer this season is the Porsche 718 Cayman ranked at the low rank of 1,257. So yea there's not much hope for me this season.

Well last week wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be! I stared up and added a few import parts to my Porsche 718 Cayman to raise it's car ranking from 1,257 to 1,658 and made it to gold league. Long story short every time I think I'm done playing it draws me back in. Which is the sign of a great game IMO.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

komodo182

@CurryPowderKeg79 that's a good summary of this game
@Sunsy awesome
@bluedogrulez knockdowns are annoying, but sometimes useful. I have a love hate relationship with them.

bluedogrulez

@komodo182: me too!!! I hate getting knocked out!! The nerve of some people!! But I do love boosting right through someone!! How’s that for a double standard lol

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez @komodo182 Thanks. I forgot the knockouts were back in multiplayer too, I got so use to the ghost series.

BANJO

Knockouts are back!!!! Not really a fan of them but it changes things up I suppose.
Really enjoying this title, and still yet to actually spend any money.

BANJO

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic