Forums

Topic: Borderlands Legendary 3-Pack Nintendo Switch

Posts 201 to 206 of 206

teixeiras

The borderland 1 os also crashing me on boot

Nintendo life should review some of Critical chances reflecting the really valor. There id already a post talking about the update. I bought this game based on this site review. A game crashing can't have this kind of pontuation, it's misleading the readers.

Edited on by teixeiras

teixeiras

BenAV

Apparently from what I've been hearing the Borderlands 2 problem has been fixed now. Took them like a month but better late than never I guess...

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

MSTRDM

Issues are resolved indeed

MSTRDM

Mountain_Man

Yes, game works fine with Commander Lilith DLC installed.

Also noticed one nice improvement with the latest patch: when you visit a fast travel station, the DLC is now grouped separately from the main campaign making it easier to identify.

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

The Commander Lilith DLC is pretty awesome. Cool story, fun new characters, and tough new enemies that have proven to be somewhat of a challenge to me, which is fine. Only criticism I have is that the maps seem a bit small.

The Mountain Man

DannyBoi

Would anyone here be willing to help me defeat terramorphous? I'm a level 46 Salvador on normal mode and only have the you will die seriously sidequest left to do in normal mode. And I can't be bothered playing through tvhm to get up to a high enough level to beat terramorphous.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic