Forums

Topic: Batman Arkham Trilogy

Posts 141 to 145 of 145

Truegamer79

Well guess what guys, Apparently a new patch update for Arkham knight has just been made available! Downloading it now. It says it'll take over an hour to download. This must be the fix we've been hoping for!

Wow all this time it's been available and Nintendolife hasn't reported it yet? They sure jump at the chance to spread switch 2 rumors though don't they LOL! 😉

Edited on by Truegamer79

Truegamer79

imagazelle

So, despite the state of Knight, even after the latest patch, would you all say that the package is nevertheless worth the current sale price of $35.99, even if Knight is never patched to a more acceptable state?

imagazelle

kkslider5552000

If its your only way to reasonably play the other two Arkham games and they interest you enough, sure. The first two Arkham games are excellent.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

canaryfarmer

Asylum and City are fantastic basically 1:1 ports of the originals, if you want to pay 36 bucks to have them on the switch, then yes.

canaryfarmer

Mr_Toad

Right now the real problem with the game is the bugs. I haven't yet tried the improvements given by the new pact, but I'm reading among the comments released on YT, that having fixed the collection of the last two Trophies, when Edward is taken to the police station, the screen remains black and invalidates the save. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm trying to see if that situation can be avoided. To avoid problems of this kind, I keep the sending of save data to the cloud deactivated, so as not to overwrite the good data, so in case of problems I can play it easily.

Mr_Toad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic