Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,981 to 10,000 of 10,553

VoidofLight

So, it turns out the Update is out right now.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

BrittGOAL14

I’ve seen that the update is now live but forcing myself to go to bed after a hectic couple of days. 😂 Hopefully I’ll actually sleep instead of Googling things about the items available.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

VoidofLight

Is the DLC out for anyone? I can't reach it yet, since I restarted my island.

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Huh, that's why it said it's undergoing maintenance. I'm getting tired too, lol - I just turned off my Switch after playing Mario Party Superstars.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I wondered why it said that too. Didn’t expect the update early, though. We’ll have to play Mario Party together soon!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Cynas

Some of the new Nook Miles furniture is really nice! Love the crosswalk lights, new street lights, pergola, plaza bench, flower bed, and topiary.

A couple things to note:

-You can only fund one shop per day on Harv's Island, so it'll take a week to get them all assuming you fund one per day.

-You can only do one Kapp'n tour per day, don't remember if that was mentioned in the presentation.

Although I guess neither of these points really matter if you time travel.

VoidofLight wrote:

Is the DLC out for anyone? I can't reach it yet, since I restarted my island.

I haven't been able to access the Happy Home Paradise DLC yet, maybe that one only goes live on Friday.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

BrittGOAL14

@Cynas One tour per day kind of sucks but I’m excited to get on tomorrow!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Anti-Matter

One tour per day ?
Ha..!
I can get another tour on other day by Time Travel.
Time Travel, ahoy !

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

@Cynas Ah.. Makes me think that Nintendo probably accidentally released the update or something.

FattyWhale_42

We can store DIYs now people! This is not a drill!!! (7^_^)7

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

reporterdavid

Yes yes @VoidofLight

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

pnott

Just downloaded the update now and I am super excited to discover all the new features and the improvements. I am delighed to see that there appears to be quite a lot of cooking recipes according to the nook miles app. Can't wait to complete the cookbook and make tasty treats for my islanders!

3DS Friend Code: 1178-4343-1573
Switch Friend Code: 3686-5248-0014

Anti-Matter

I got K.K. Break from K.K. Slider just now !
Untitled

The song didn't even sound like Camel by Camel at all.
Peoples on internet already jumped into conclusion about K.K. Break.
It sounds completely different, more like Fusion rather than Egyptian tunes.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

I'm having my Animal Crossing update download now! Really surprised that it went live so soon. lol

@BrittGOAL14 Yeah that would be great! Hopefully we'll be able to play sometime this coming weekend or so. Whenever we're both not busy - we'll keep in touch on Twitter or NL.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Xyphon22

Because I'm an OCD masochist about this stuff, what is the best online checklist system for keeping track of what you have? I've been using the strategy guide, but there's already a ton of items from previous updates not in it, and now if there are really 9000 more that will be impossible to keep track of without something better.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Mountain_Man

So many cool new items! I'm going to have to seriously rethink my island layout.

The Mountain Man

VoidofLight

@DomGC If the sloppy items are back, it makes me wonder if all the old furniture series returned.. like the Sleek series.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic