Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,961 to 9,980 of 10,553

Mountain_Man

Pre-ordered the expansion pack.

The Mountain Man

MarioVillager92

@reporterdavid Sure you can use pics of my island for your collage.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

reporterdavid

allright. yeah it was a idea. @MarioLover92 might go online later. i just want to play...

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

reporterdavid

for those who want, i want to go online in 30 minutes , 22:00 pm CET.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

roy130390

@reporterdavid Nice, if you want/need to see more islands, mine isn't complete but it's almost there so feel free to tell me if you wanna visit it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

reporterdavid

@roy130390 edit; i wanted to play but im a bit tired. maby tomorrow

Edited on by reporterdavid

octokid

Just preordered the DLC, less than a week left!

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

MarioVillager92

@Mountain_Man @BrittGOAL14 @octokid I'm gonna try to get the DLC next month at the latest. Just placed an order for Mario Party Superstars today though!

@reporterdavid I was a bit busy today, sorry I didn't get back to you.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Mountain_Man

Honestly, preordering a digital release is a little silly. I mean, it's not like it's going to sell out, but I'm excited about this.

The Mountain Man

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter I think , in a way, that a new switch might be on its way. or another system after 2022....

The Wii had about 6 years of lifetime, then the WiiU came. The Switch is now 5 years (which the people of Nintendo mentioned in the Direct...) is pretty popular, but they promised us that this will be the last mayor update for Animal Crossing, no more updates for Super Mario Maker, the last Smash fighter has been announced , the first and last DLC for AC. I think they might be wrapping things up...

Edited on by reporterdavid

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
And Nintendo should re-release their games with updates and DLC inside cartridge (Ultimate edition or whatever) in the future to preserve all contents.
The games that should get re-release such as ARMS, ACNH, Luigi Mansion, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Ring Fit Adventure, etc since those games got a lot of updates, additional things and fixes.

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter yeah. well this is how I see it: GTA (mayor, not of Nintendo, but the first time a full 3D GTA on a Nintendo system) Metroid 4, Zelda BOTW 2 , a Kirby game maby a miner update switch, but then it reaches the same years as the (also very popular) Wii console. Stopped updates: No more mayor AC update, no more mayor DLC AC update, no smash ultimate fighter, no Mario Maker update for the Switch... they stopped some mayor updates already after this year.

Anti-Matter

I will play ACNH around 8.30 pm West Indonesia Time (UTC + 7)
I will open the gate for visitors.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is already a rerelease to begin with, actually - it's got everything the original Wii U game had, plus all its DLC and a much-improved battle mode. Yes, the Switch version got a few new things via updates, but they're not really game-changing or anything. Honestly I think Nintendo should focus more on making brand new games, especially for their next console - having backwards compatibility with the Switch won't hurt either.

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter ah, thats 14:30 here, might be there

Grumblevolcano

All 3 Directs (Japan, Europe, America) had the release date for the new content being November 5th so the update and DLC will likely go live early morning in the US, late morning/early afternoon in Europe, evening in Japan, etc.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic