Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,941 to 9,960 of 10,553

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter cool. no problem

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

BrittGOAL14

I’m bad about missing messages on here as it is but if I miss one over the next couple of days… Talked my mom into restarting the game so she can experience the full thing as she just added an account on my brother’s save prior. Moving money to my beach (AKA cheating) until she can visit again 🤣

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter I didn't want to go,... it was a accident

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter i see,, you have a nice island, well themed with fun surprises.
creative.

Edited on by reporterdavid

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter yeah your welcome. had some points for my own island. you took a lot of hours in it.

MarioVillager92

@johnvboy Yeah, it's nice to start playing again thanks to that Animal Crossing direct. Thanks again!

@reporterdavid Oh no...I missed you. Really sorry about that.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 no problem. He had a nice village. Its a surprise, becouse it looked like i was in a total different game. I might go online in 1 hour. even though, i havent been busy like a lot of you guys. wow. - busy with movie stuff etc.

Edited on by reporterdavid

MarioVillager92

@reporterdavid Ah okay, cool. Thanks! Yeah, I visited his island too, he did a good job with it. I should be able to visit you by then. My island needs a bit of work, since I have so many flowers, and I want to make that amusement park when the update comes out.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 Yeah. Anyway, I am online.

MarioVillager92

@reporterdavid I'll be here in a bit.

reporterdavid

allright. i still have to work on my own island. @MarioLover92

MarioVillager92

@reporterdavid Just wanted to say thanks for the invite and for coming over to my island! Have a good one - take care.

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 Yeah, no problem. Nice island, lots to do. Good to be lost in, litterly...ahum. have a great night. and we might meet again. take care.

MarioVillager92

@reporterdavid Yeah absolutely, I think I did a decent job with my island overall. Thanks.

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 @Anti-Matter Got some photo's, with permission ( if you are willing) i had the idea to make a collage of peoples island (and other things) for a video. Just to show the creativity of people.

reporterdavid

no, of your island haha @Anti-Matter i wanted to have a program where people could show their talent.

@roy130390 might go online in a hour.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic