Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,921 to 9,940 of 10,553

roy130390

@Anti-Matter Thanks! I do that but unfortunately it's just on a small section as most of my island is finished and I kinda avoid to remove stuff that I already put. As long as I remember how it was I should be able to do a temporal area for more of those but it really irks me to think about doing that. I might search somewhere to do it in the end though.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

MarioVillager92

@roy130390 I haven't bought turnips for a long time, lol. Mainly because of how stressful it is for me. My island had had decreasing turnip prices for two weeks in a row, and I didn't want my turnips to rot...I had to go to a friend's island for that.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Mountain_Man

Some time in the past week or two, I passed the 500-hour mark in New Horizons. That puts me around the same playtime as New Leaf. And we still have a meaty update and an expansion on the way!

The Mountain Man

BrittGOAL14

The Kicks that visits my island is always lame. Any help getting these items is much appreciated. I’ll pay, if needed/wanted.

Spiderweb Tights
Purple, White

Ski Boots
Red, Orange, Lime, Light Blue, Purple

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

octokid

Forgot i had 600 turnips in my bathroom in animal crossing. I flipped when the HHA was like: "You have trash in your first floor left-wing room." Guess im going into debt, this one isnt even old Nook's fault....

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

roy130390

@MarioLover92 Same here, everytime that I buy them they end up rotting lol as I always forget about them...

@Mountain_Man I have 425 hours on it and yeah, the update and DLC could easily make me double that time.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter @MarioLover92 @roy130390 I need to know your current country's. I am in the Netherlands now, but for some people, my nighttime might be to late or to early and vice versa.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
I am in Surabaya, East Java (West Indonesia Time, UTC + 7)
Right now is 27 October 2021, 3.30 pm at my place.

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter allright.here it was 10:30 in the morning. good to know. a difference of 6 hours

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

MarioVillager92

@roy130390 I see, yeah...I do have them on my mind if I buy turnips, but that doesn't make it any less nerve-wracking, since I may get unlucky again, lol. I'm excited for the update and DLC, too.

@reporterdavid I'm in the USA, and my time zone is EDT.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 ah, for you it might be around 14:12. here its 20:12 now.
I can play with you but also thinking about @Anti-Matter

Edited on by reporterdavid

MarioVillager92

@reporterdavid All righty. It's 2:34 pm over here, when's a good time for you?

FattyWhale_42

@BrittGOAL14 I actually had Kicks today... and the only one he had was the only one I had already gotten. It be like that sometimes. x'D

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

MarioVillager92

@johnvboy I just wanted to say thanks for having me over to your island, and for helping me with the artworks I'm missing. Much appreciated! Take care

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

Nice to catch up again, and I will sort those items out, just need a couple of days.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 I will be online at 15:47 CET (40 min from now) @Anti-Matter

Edited on by reporterdavid

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
Ow, okay. 😀
I will log in my ACNH again.
Currently i'm watching Youtube from my Switch.
What is your island and player's name ?
Mine is David.H, SuperNOVA island.

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter NTV Island, i am just David. Do you want me to come to you?

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
Open your gate, please.
I will bring some items for you.
Btw, i will continue to play ACNH after i finished my chores (about 10 minutes).

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic