Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,381 to 9,400 of 10,553

Anti-Matter

@Cynas
So, the Sanrio items are unlockable by scanning their Amiibo cards or can be purchased from Nook app ?

Anti-Matter

Cynas

@Anti-Matter Pretty sure you'll need to scan the amiibo cards to get any of these items/villagers.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

FroZtedFlake

Ah, I hope you can get the items without the cards, cuz I don't think I wanna get em, but they look cool

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Anti-Matter

I wonder if we can get the Sanrio items from their Amiibo cards without asking them to be permanent villagers on my island.

Anti-Matter

foxyflimflam

Any of my AC friends have a Magic-Circle rug they want to part with!? I will pay or trade since Saharah seems to never have it on her when she comes to my island. Funny that we are coming up on the one year anniversary and I still have yet to get it from her 😔

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 @Cosmofantasmo Thank you SO much for rugs!!!!!! If there is anything I can send you in return, PLEASE let me know!!!! 😊❤

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Cosmofantasmo

@foxyflimflam

You're welcome. Positive sideeffect is I can make some place in my inventory.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

MarioVillager92

Friendly reminder for you guys. The Mario items will be up on the Nook Shopping app tomorrow.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

FroZtedFlake

Oh yes that's right, sweet!

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

BrittGOAL14

I’m so bummed they left Waluigi out. Again. Otherwise, I love all the stuff there is to buy!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

jedgamesguy

Uh... yeah I'm new to this part of the site. I play the game once a week, which granted does tick off my neighbours. As they say in Kenya, where I used to live, [Kiswahili for] slowly, slowly.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Thanks for the pipe and star! Much appreciated. Really excited to dress up as my boy Mario! Kinda wanted more character outfits though, like Yoshi and Toad.

@jamesnl Thanks for the warp pipe! Have a good one.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

RR529

Are the various Mario items limited by day (ex. does the selection swap out every day), or will everything be widely available for as long as the event is active?

I usually wait until the weekends to play, so if I do so will I miss out on anything?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MarioVillager92

@RR529 I have a similar thought as you. If I had to guess, the Mario items would be around for the month of March, and they'd be the same ones every day.

Oh and one more thing to keep in mind. You can buy up to 5 items from the Nook Shopping app per day.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Happy to help! And yeah... I’m hoping they’ll add more in the future. Definitely wanted Waluigi and some Zelda items would be cool, too!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Yeah, hopefully they'll add more Mario stuff. Would be down for Zelda items too! That seems likely since it'll be the 35th anniversary this year. Perhaps we'll see Pokemon items this year as well.

BrittGOAL14

@RR529 @MarioLover92 The Nintendo Switch page on Facebook recently posted and said they’re not time limited!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Oh awesome, thank you for letting us know! I was worried that was the case.

Clyde_Radcliffe

ReikoMortis wrote:

@BrittGOAL14 When looking through all the gear the first thought I had was "Where is the Waluigi stuff", I don't understand why Nintendo exclude him, they know that he is a popular character.

Especially with Japanese Mario Kart players who LOVE to play as Waluigi on the Wiggler kart.

Edited on by Clyde_Radcliffe

Clyde_Radcliffe

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic