Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,401 to 9,420 of 10,553

MarioVillager92

Guys, I just unlocked Mario as a playable character. No joke.

@Clyde_Radcliffe I've seen that a lot in Mario Kart 8's online races. It's pretty much MK8's equivalent to Funky Kong with the Flame Runner. Saw a lot of players using the Biddybuggy, too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Probably. I'll be a bit busy with class work and other matters though, but I can update my dream address so you can see what I've added as of now. My dream address is in my signature. What day/time were you thinking of visiting?

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Oh okay, it's 6:19 PM over here. I might be sleeping at that time (my sleeping schedule is a bit rough as I tend to sleep later in the night), so I'll be sure to update my dream address before then.

Edit: It's updated now.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

Jackpaza0508

Bruh, I just had a thunderstorm on my island and the lightning almost made me s**t my pants

He/Him

Jackpaza0508

So my house used to be near all my other villagers houses but I've relocated it to a more secluded area of my island. Any ideas on how I could decorate outside my house now that I have more space to work with?

He/Him

FroZtedFlake

@Jackpaza0508 I made a front porch-esque type thing, and I quite like it, flower gardens and such are good options as well

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

BrittGOAL14

Anyone else immediately put a pipe at the secret beach for easier access?

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Clyde_Radcliffe

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Anyone else immediately put a pipe at the secret beach for easier access?

Nah, I put one in my house and carry the other in my pocket for quick access to my inventory if I need to go home and get something. 😃

Clyde_Radcliffe

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 I actually moved my house next to the beach where Redd's boat would arrive. So I'd see if it's there the moment I start playing.

Sisilly_G

I have moved all of the houses to a particular "neighbourhood" area where everybody has their own fenced-off "property" (as well as the camp site) with some outdoor furniture and flowers (with identical dimensions for each property). I am still located elsewhere (next to Town Hall) so, I have yet to relocate.

There is still one vacant lot (closed off with jail bars; though it didn't stop Redd, who first spawned there, ironically enough ) which I have been saving in case any new stores/facilities were to be added. I might move the Warp pipe there for the time being to save time on walking. Eventually, I'll probably move my house there, but it would be too much of an inconvenient to do that at the moment.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

FroZtedFlake

@Clyde_Radcliffe that's really smart, imma do that

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

BrittGOAL14

My mom called to tell me she just got a new DIY from Pascal. Mermaid fence... I haven’t bothered with fishing/diving in ages... When was this added?

She’s also convinced they changed the look of the mermaid wall and floor. I never used them so dunno what they looked like before. Anyone?

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

jedgamesguy

My island is primitive to the point I haven't terraformed the island yet, but I added a pipe to one of the mountainous areas so I don't have to spend time vaulting and climbing up.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jedgamesguy

@Anti-Matter I have a very very long way to go until I come even close to that kind of detail. I haven't even laid down roads yet. And for Project KK I just drop items anywhere to increase my rating.

I only play around fifteen minutes a day but I'm glad I do so because it means I won't get burnt out easily. Sometimes I'd play games so often I'd just burn out.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic