Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,361 to 9,380 of 10,553

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Imagine if you put one warp pipe outside the house and another one inside the house.
The villagers or you can literally sneaking inside the house.

Anti-Matter

FroZtedFlake

I wonder... If you gift a villager a warp pipe and they put it in their house can you stealthily break in while they aren't home? @Anti-Matter

Edited on by FroZtedFlake

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Anti-Matter

@FroZtedFlakerZz
That i was thinking about.
But i think the pipe will be disabled when the villagers are not inside their house.

Anti-Matter

foxyflimflam

Finally updated my DA after completely redoing my island!!!! Its still not 100% done, but I have fog on my island for the first time (that I have come across anyway) so I thought it would look cool to update it that way (:
@MarioLover92 I have to say that after this new update, I am so excited to see how you incorporate all the new Mario items into your already awesome island setup!
@FattyWhale_42 @Gret8888 @BrittGOAL14 @Cosmofantasmo I hope you all are doing well! Been a hot minute since I checked in with y'all!

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

1ofUs

I'm gonna start redoing my island today. I'm gonna use some flowers and plant some trees and flowers around my villagers houses

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

@foxyflimflam Nice, I’ll have to check it out later! All good here, thanks. Hope you’re doing well too.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

FroZtedFlake

I need some advice, I really want to redo and rearrange my island but I have no idea where to start and it seems like such a big task, what would you guys recommend doing to start?

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

1ofUs

@FroZtedFlakerZz start buy getting enough money to move villagers if they are in the way. After make cliffs and rivers if you want. Then rearange the buildings you want to

Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Yeah I'm excited for the Mario items to come, too! I'll update my DA once I'm satisfied with my placements. I'll let you know when I do that. March is taking forever to arrive. I'll visit your DA as well, that's a good excuse for me to come back to NH, lol.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam I just visited your DA, it's once again really good. I definitely see the fog on your island! I like where you placed your dollhouses, it's like you're making a model neighborhood. I like your painting area and the entrance to your house looks beautiful! Great job. I got inspired by the areas I mentioned too.

@BrittGOAL14 Glad to hear you're doing good. I just sent you a DIY! Thanks for the gift, as well.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Cosmofantasmo

@jamesnl

Thank you very much!

@ReikoMortis

My thoughts exactly. Spring looks so good.

@foxyflimflam

Thx, I’m fine. Here’s hoping everything is going well for you too. Just two weeks and my exams are finally over. After that I will have a little more time to play and check out all your updated DAs and work on my own update. Right now I’m cleaning the island step by step.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 Thank you so much for the compliments!!!! I definitely had a vision and just went for it, so was worried in the process since I had to tear so much up but I think it ended up being worth it! 😊

@Cosmofantasmo I will be eagerly awaiting your DA update! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

1ofUs

I have never been so happy to see snow melt in my life

Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I have tested with Time Travel to 1 March 2021 immediately and i found the Mario items were not available until 1 March 2021 by actual date. Dang.... I have to wait until Monday 1 March 2021.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@ReikoMortis Huzzah! Now I can see green grass again.

@foxyflimflam Yeah you're welcome! It was worth it for sure, you definitely put a ton of effort on your island. I'm getting a little impatient for the Mario items to arrive, lol. March 1st can't come soon enough!

Cynas

Looks like the Sanrio characters and items will be coming in an update along with the re-release of the amiibo cards.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Sisilly_G

Great news, but yet another example of content that should have been in Version 1.0, especially seeing as there would have been people out there with access to the cards.

Either way, I'm glad that the cards are finally being issued a long-overdue reprint (I've pre-ordered mine) and it pains my inadequately masculine heart to say that this is all so bloody adorable.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic