Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,021 to 9,040 of 10,553

MarioVillager92

Finally learned how to make a festive tree! And that was after I had @FattyWhale_42 make one for me. (Really wanted a tree in my home sooner, lol) Been making a holiday room upstairs in my house, too. Let me know if you wanna see it

@Xyphon22 Oh, good to hear that the snowflake recipes still appear during the festive season. Thanks for the info!

@Anti-Matter I have 4 blue roses now. You want 2 of them, right? I'm thinking we could meet up at your island tomorrow (in the US at least, we're in two different countries after all. It's past 8 PM here as of this writing), since I'm getting pretty tired now. Let me know what time you'd think is good.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Oh.
I will play ACNH at 6 pm.
Right now is 8.30 am.
9.5 hours later.
Or maybe i can open the gate at 7 pm in my place as in your place possibly 7 am.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Oh we're literally 12 hours apart then. I see. It's 9 PM here. I might still be sleeping at 7 - do you want me to let me know when I start playing? I'll try to make it as soon as possible.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Okay, will do!

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter I just started playing and I saw that you're online. I'll make it to your island soon if you're still open!

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Thanks for having me come over! Enjoy your blue roses. Thanks for the artwork, as well.

Heavyarms55

I have an extra illuminated reindeer DIY if any wants it!

Looking for extra DIYs myself but it doesn't have to be a trade for the reindeer. Just offering and stuff.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Cosmofantasmo

@Heavyarms55

I would take it. Have no extras at the moment, but have yet to boot up the game today so there’s still a chance I could offer you something later on.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Xyphon22

I am definitely finding these ornament recipes to be much harder to come by than any of the previous ones. The past two nights I was at it for over 2 hours before I finally got my first (and only) one of the night. Fortunately one a night is still plenty of time to get them all, and basketball is back so I can watch that at the same time so it's not too boring. I did fail at making a perfect snowboy for the first time today, though, so that was sad. But since we have till mid-February to make 15 of them, I don't think there is any need to reset and try again just yet.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

k8sMum

Everyone probably already knows this, but if you talk to your melting snowmen you'll get 1 large snowflake a day from them.

Does everyone's front yard look like a snowman cemetary??

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Heavyarms55

@Cosmofantasmo Can do. Will send it when I get home.

Cosmofantasmo

@Heavyarms55

I can now offer a festive rug extra in exchange?!

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Heavyarms55

@Cosmofantasmo That one I have, but thanks for the offer!

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo I haven't learned the festive rug, so I'll take it if you don't mind! Do you want anything in return?

Sisilly_G

It's weird hearing you all talking about Snowmen when we already had them 6 months ago in the Southern Hemisphere. (most of Australia isn't subjected to snow though; in fact I had only seen and touched snow for the very first time in Australia about a month ago when I went on a hike)

Speaking of which, I just realised that I haven't played the game at all this month. I'd best play at least from today until Christmas so that I don't miss out on any of the festive goodies.

It's awesome to finally have an Animal Crossing game where the seasons correspond to our own, especially so as such players would be in the distinct minority.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

foxyflimflam

Tonight I stumbled upon my aurora borealis!! Wasn't announced and totally took me by surprise since I only hopped on to try to get some diy! So freaking cool!!!!!

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic