Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,461 to 10,480 of 10,553

MarioVillager92

@StarPoint Ah yeah, I agree for sure. I've played New Horizons since it came out (I've preordered it on the eShop), and I sunk so many hours into it! I made quite a few friends in this very thread, too. (Shout-outs to folks like @BrittGOAL14, @FattyWhale_42, @foxyflimflam, and @Gret8888!) We would do stuff like checking each other's islands out, helping each other with giving items like paintings, and even playing a custom board game together. I recently came back to this game since I played with a friend from college, that got me in the mood to play it again. I still have some things left to do, I wanna try to complete my museum.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Gret8888

@MarioLover92 you never finished your museum? I know I collected a bunch of items for you and James that I never got to send you. My niece started playing ACNH last Christmas and I gave her a ton of items. You should update the spreadsheet and if I still have the items I saved for you I will send them. I revisit Fanta$y Island once or twice per year now just to remember how much fun it we all had. And yes, I made some great AC friends because of that game!
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

MarioVillager92

@Gret8888 The only things I'm missing for my museum are some bugs and fish, that's it. The game doesn't let players give bugs/fish to others, last I knew, so I'd have to catch them on my own. I do have a complete collection of fossils and art pieces now. I still have the spreadsheet bookmarked, I just got a couple DIYs and I updated it accordingly. A reunion sounds fun to me, I've been literally thinking the same thing! Do let me know when everyone's ready.

@BrittGOAL14 Absolutely. I agree with Gretchen, by the way, a reunion sounds fun to me as well!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

jamesnl

@Gret8888 i restarted and made a new island and as a result lost the ability to chat with others online, i still play regularly though not with the same energy and excitement as when the game came out and we were all helping each other to collect furniture or art pieces. Good times indeed (:

jamesnl

Anti-Matter

@jamesnl
I still have tons of food recipes cards leftover, furnitures, art pieces, fruits, etc.

Anti-Matter

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 OMG I miss those days! I still have you on my Switch friend list, but since restarting my island awhile back, I lost all my friends list in game!! I recently just swiped my hubby's switch and started a new island recently to play at a more slow and cozy pace (: Thank you for tagging me and bringing back such good memories!

Edited on by foxyflimflam

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

@StarPoint 1000000% agree! This was my saving grace all through the pandemic for sure! I will always cherish the feeling it gave me during that time and the peace it brought me.

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Ah, I see... that's cool you're starting anew. I still have my original island from when I first played, and I changed up my house a bit. Only caveat is that my island still has a flower overload, lol. You're very welcome, it's been fun playing with you back then, and I miss those days too! Wonder what your new island is like... we should visit each other again sometime, so we can be best friends once more.

@jamesnl You're totally right... those were good times indeed. Makes me feel good to help others out with sending missing artwork and furniture!

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 That would be fun! Let me know next time you are on (maybe by tagging me on here?) And we can try to do a island visit swap! (: I'm sure we will both be on at the same time eventually (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam I just got on my Switch and I see that you were online an hour ago. I'll be playing Animal Crossing now in case you got some free time. Do let me know when you're around so we can visit each other, I'll try to refresh this thread so I know if you're online.

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 Crap....I was playing Dreamlight Valley before work. Remind me where you live so I can figure out if we are similar time zones!

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Ah I see, that's fine, no worries. I'm in the US, and the time zone I'm at is EDT. Perhaps we could plan a day to play together or something. (Edit: I should mention that I'm not much of a morning person. Just thought I'd let you know that.)

That reminds me, I should play more Dreamlight Valley sometime! I got it on sale from the eShop a couple months ago. Fun fact about me, I'm a Disney fan, as well! I got into a Disney mood recently and we used to have a ton of Disney movies on VHS when I was a child.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 So we ARE the same time zone! I thought I remembered that, but wanted to make sure (:
I'm usually on my new island on my hubby's switch, so planning a day and time would definitely be the best option!!!!
Dreamlight Valley is great but decorating sucks (at least on the switch) so I find that I don't get into that part as much as I would like to! Hopefully they can keep improving the game before full release! I love how they have changed/adapted things in game due to player feedback!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam OK, great! Perhaps we could play on Saturday or Sunday since that would be the weekend. I'm mostly active during the evening/night, but if I'm not too busy, I'd be around during the afternoon. Whenever's a convenient time for you, as well, and I'll try to make time for our session.

Yeah... Dreamlight Valley's decorating was a bit rough around the edges when I gave it a try. That's awesome they're listening to player feedback.

Magician

Those Animal Crossing-flavored Switch Lites Japan are getting next month look nice.

Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 1,258 games (as of June 7th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

GalaxicGlobe

Anyone got any tips on how to get villagers to LEAVE.
I had a spot open and some random villager joined who i do not want.

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic