Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,461 to 10,480 of 10,508

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter Ah you don't have to do that, but thank you anyway! I think I want to do what you've suggested first, visiting Harvey every day and getting the heart crystals. Perhaps you could hold onto them for the time being?

Edit: Oh I saw that you already sent the tuxedo to me. Thanks!

@cordova94 That's exactly what I've seen when I sent you a request. All righty cool, hopefully I won't be too busy by then! I am not sure, to be honest - you probably would need to be best friends to dig flowers. We could test that out when we visit each other. Stephanie and Luna Bay - gotcha! You probably saw my island name in my signature, but just in case you didn't catch that, it's D-World.

Edited on by MarioLover92

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

cordova94

@MarioLover92 want me to open my gate?

Currently Playing: Super Mario Sunshine (3D All-Stars), Octopath Traveler, Animal Crossing New Horizons
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

MarioLover92

@cordova94 I'm so sorry for the late reply! I wasn't paying attention to my replies...that was my fault. When do you wanna play again?

cordova94

Setting up now, don’t mind the mess because I have been time travelling back and forth to try and get more art.

Redd is here so feel free to visit and you can buy from my shops!

Dodo is L133S

Currently Playing: Super Mario Sunshine (3D All-Stars), Octopath Traveler, Animal Crossing New Horizons

cordova94

@MarioLover92 did you get what you needed?

MarioLover92

@cordova94 Thanks for having me over! I wanted a few of the orange tulips but that's it I believe. Though I couldn't dig them out since we're not best friends just yet - I sent you a best friend request while we were playing. I had fun seeing your island, as well. I hope you have a great day.

Anti-Matter

@cordova94
Oh, here is one thing about Redd.
You can exploit his art by time travel and you can make him appear again by doing like these.
After you found Redd in your island, after purchasing something or not from him, save the game, quit from the game then change the date to next day. Load the game then immediately save the game (if your art delivery arrived, pick them first), quit from the game then change back the day to yesterday.
Keep repeat the process so you will meet him by doing this Time travel trick and he will change the art for sale and other 2 different color furnitures.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

All right, so according to this, we'd need to do at least 7 photo shoots to get the full wedding item catalog. That includes the wedding clothes and other stuff. So, that's what I'm currently doing! Not sure if you gotta do this each consecutive day or just within the month of June, but I'll do the former to be on the safe side.

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I think it was accumulated, not straight 7 days in a row. Also, you can only redeem the heart crystal for 8 wedding items by maximum in a day.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter All right so it's not consecutively. That's good they made it like that. I do know that you can only get 8 wedding items per day.

cordova94

@Anti-Matter I totally did this all weekend and I am happy to report a completed museum! Need any art? I have a huge stash of real and fakes from when I was forcing new items each day on Harv's island before I tried your trick haha.

Oh and I totally scored. I ended up in a loop with Redd and Gulliver/Celeste so I completed my Celeste recipes, my Gulliver Nook Miles Stamps and I'm almost to the golden shovel.......I wish I knew how many axes I have left to break for the 100 though.

Edited on by cordova94

cordova94

@MarioLover92 Let's touch base toward the weekend because I have a whole pocketful of orange tulips saved to bring you! I got very little sleep last night though and am about to crash for tonight.

Also, to add my two cents......I'm underwhelmed by wedding season......I find the alpacas quite irritating and I'd probably avoid them if dude didn't give me all the colours of furniture quick! Hahaha.

MarioLover92

@cordova94 OK awesome! So we'll be meeting up on the weekend huh? That sounds good to me. I could have you visit my island - you're free to visit my house and everything. There are a ton of flowers around my island though, just so you know. Ah, gotcha - I wanted to do the wedding shoots this year, because I somehow didn't get enough shoots last year to get the wedding clothes. I do have them now, though!

Silly_G

I think I already have all of the wedding items. I should probably check if I have all of the possible items (and variants), but it's so bloody tedious doing the same thing over and over (even more so than my usual routines in the game).

Extra Virgin Smoliv Oil.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

MarioLover92

@cordova94 Do you still want to play online with me? No rush - if you happen to be busy, that's fine.

Silly_G

Does anybody have (legit) spares of the following...

Calm Painting
Scenic Painting
Wild Painting Left Half

I have DIY recipes, spare paintings/sculptures, or if none of that will do, bells.

Edited on by Silly_G

Extra Virgin Smoliv Oil.

Xyphon22

I finally got a blue rose to grow today, and I now have all of the flowers! Now I have to actually figure out what to do with them all.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

cordova94

@MarioLover92, I'm sorry I missed you! It's been a rather chaotic weekend.......chick hatching, my husband was sick.....and I confess, I was (still am) deep in Octopath Traveler. I think we are on very different time zones but I should be able to pop in this weekend and bring you orange tulips!

@Silly_G, I think I may have legit copies of all of those. Per above, I may not be available conveniently until the weekend (depends on your time zone) but I'll check and if so, they are all yours!

cordova94

@Xyphon22, hurray! It's a big moment! I found those and purple wildflowers the hardest. Do you have golden roses and Lily of the Valley yet? Golden roses are made using a golden watering can on black roses.....and Lily of the Valley randomly sprouts on a cliff when you have a 5-star island. Neither self-duplicates.

What I did was keep one copy of each on a crescent-shaped island in the centre of a pond (my island is called Luna Bay) and I also have a gardens leading to my campsite that hold 4-6 copies of each flower and those are my supply beds that I can use to breed more if needed.......anything else on my island is random decor and every so often I reduce them and offer them to anyone who needs some fast.

Silly_G

@cordova94 : Awesome. Thanks. No rush at all. Just tag me when it’s convenient for you. If there are any particular items or rarities that you would like in return, I’ll see what I can do.

Extra Virgin Smoliv Oil.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic